SHETLAND AS TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Vidor and Coach Jason.  Klay had an amazing night (as well as several other kids).  To Coach Bryant, Cash, McLeod, and Hansen, great job.  I thought that either team would and will do well in Dallas.  

And, tell Landon McLeod he is MVP.  His legendary YMCA performance was the stuff of legend!

Good luck to Vidor at State.  

Congratulations to Vidor on a great win tonight against a very good Twin County team. 

I would also like to say thank you to Larry Dial, Toby Strother, Ashely Adams, and the many other people who worked on the field and in the concession stand who helped make this a great tournament.

Also thanks to Clint Brasher (and Kevin Holden when Clint was coaching) for the music and play-by-play action which made an enjoyable and memorable experience for all the kids.

Congratulations to Vidor Shetland division for having 2 teams in the top 3. 

Also thank you to the other Vidor coaches and parents who have helped make this all-star season a sucesssful one thus far.  I am looking forward to the trip to Dallas.

I hate that I missed all the fun.

Congrats to Jason, Toby, Larry, and Kevin and most of all, every boy on the team.  The State tournament is an awesome experience.  I wish you the best of luck in your draw (it matters) and know that you will make the experience the very best for the boys.

And I hate to be a homer, but I sure hope that Lance, Neal, Jeremy and Jon and company are able to make the trip with you.  It should be great fun for everyone involved.

I want to congratulate TC on a very well played tournament. You guys represent your association with a lot of class. Nothing to hang your heads about. It was fun watching you guys and girl play. That is a great group of young men and young lady on that team and they followed the lead from a great group of coaches from TC. Keep playing hard!

And to the Vidor All Stars, WAY TO GO GUYS! You young men are an amazing group and it has been a blast to work with you. Lets keep working hard, have fun and and keep it rolling in Dallas.

I also want to send a big thank you to Toby, Ashley, Jason, Kevin (all 3 of you), Clint, Byron, Scooter, Trey, Blake and the wonderful ladies in the concession stand. Couldn't have done it without you. Thanks! LD        

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder