Lumberton Football

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Vidor has a very important injury, but I hope the kid will come back strong... They may have the best offensive line in the district and they will be a tough out.  I still wonder about Lumbertons legacy but they continue to slap me in the face and produce "W"s.  Ned has really begun to tumble towards mediocrity.  They haven't had a truly dominant team in a while... Nobody knows who you will get out of PNG!!! I know jack about Livingston, so I won’t comment.  LCM hasn't been competitive in a while, why should I believe that has changed?  Ozen has the athletes; maybe the new coach will put it together!!!  Central has had one truly horrible year in this district; I think they continue to bring the talent if the coach can put it together...

Lumberton might win district again with Central and Vidor/NED to follow... Vidor continues to knock on the door. it will be nice to see them get over the hump!

• 2 weeks later...

nope Asher is the only one who is gonna be starting at TB

You sound like you might be a coach.

WTB used to coach in L-Town and I'm sure still has a good relationship with several of the coaches, so he does have an inside look. How about that WTB, I defended ya.....LOL

::)  ;D

So I was right, WTB do you know how the McDonald boy is doing that is playing running back, he is the one I heard some people talking about.  They said he was big and fast...  I dont remember him from last year...

WTB used to coach in L-Town and I'm sure still has a good relationship with several of the coaches, so he does have an inside look. How about that WTB, I defended ya.....LOL

So I was right, WTB do you know how the McDonald boy is doing that is playing running back, he is the one I heard some people talking about.  They said he was big and fast...  I dont remember him from last year...

he was on jv lastyear. he is big and average speed for a running back. Last year he ran way too tall for a running back and was brought down too easily. This year I'm sure he was be the second back behind asher.

he was on jv lastyear. he is big and average speed for a running back. Last year he ran way too tall for a running back and was brought down too easily. This year I'm sure he was be the second back behind asher.

Thanks

Guest Luv Ya Blue

He's been looking good!

ROT is good to see 23-1A can hang with ya'll.-                              Whoa don't get all red in the face cause I'M talking about posters on this site 162-161 in differant topics.Could somebody tell all of them instead of me they won a free Nintendo Wii-Good luck to all of you.Your lighting up this site already and we do not even have a scrimmage yet.See ya in Dayton next sat.

Guest currahee

I'm not sure where you're coming from LHSAllZone ???, but I agree with WTB's comments.  If you have a personal issue, then take it offline.  We all support Credeur and we all wish the facilities were better.

;)

a degree is not (just) a piece of paper,its the future of many a people.its 4 plus years of ones life.

as for as wtb, he was not a student coach, an assistant coach that worked at the varsity level to.

thats my bad & i told him that. wtb & myself have never had bad blood & probably never will. he has

helped with young mens recruiting  to some extent. good luck to him. as for as lumberton football goes,

i think coach c & his staff is getting those young men ready for another good year. them raiders

have looked really good at practice this year. a lot will hinge on the o-line coming around & they have

looked descent,only time will tell. if qb performs (throws) in a game like he does in practice they will

be fine. ryan h. has put on some muscle & weight & throws the ball on a rope good touch also.runnung

back po will be fine, beard was told they know what he can do & would be called on when needed.

im think a 9.6 yd per carry last year speaks for it self. recievers are good, just need to get it to sparks more,,good kid.defense looked like same aggressive style we are used to, some new faces that will help

s sparks should help out a lot, d line is solid, not big but solid. good luck raiders this sat. see ya there

I'm not sure where you're coming from LHSAllZone ???, but I agree with WTB's comments.  If you have a personal issue, then take it offline.  We all support Credeur and we all wish the facilities were better.

Just a question regarding the facilities, by which I mean the fieldhouse specifically.  Yes, it's old, but other than that, what's wrong with it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83