Kirbyville Wildcats 2009

Will the Wildcats Dominate 2A again?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Wildcats Dominate 2A again?

• yes
    • no

Depends on your definition of "dominate". I think Alvarez has built a stable program that will be a contender every year. They'll continue to reload, battle Newton for the district championship, and go 2-3 deep in the playoffs each year. We'll have to see if they can win the big one.

Depends on your definition of "dominate". I think Alvarez has built a stable program that will be a contender every year. They'll continue to reload, battle Newton for the district championship, and go 2-3 deep in the playoffs each year. We'll have to see if they can win the big one.

Party's over.  8)

That's the best analogy I've seen so far.  I cover them on the broadcasts and they are a stable.  Yes, they lost some key players but there are alot of returning underclassmen that played a ton last year and going to state makes a big impact on young players as far as experience goes.  I don't forsee them going all the way this year, but 2-3 rounds deep sounds pretty accurate, maybe even 4 rounds if the chips fall in the right spots depending on how Reg 3 D1 looks as a whole.  There is also a pretty good group that is coming up as Soph's that showed some promise....it's all a waiting game.  Last year was an amazing thing to see every week from the box, but I looked forward to this year even more.  They will be out to prove that they are no slouch.

Guest hardcore

I feel that k-ville will return to the big dance(STATE).  Arp is already talking about k-ville.  Arp only have one good player their runningback. K-ville does not replace they reload. I feel this reason will be k-ville big chance to win state.  If you are a wildcat have faith in our coaching system. :D

I feel that k-ville will return to the big dance(STATE).  Arp is already talking about k-ville.  Arp only have one good player their runningback. K-ville does not replace they reload. I feel this reason will be k-ville big chance to win state.  If you are a wildcat have faith in our coaching system. :D

This seems a little fishy!  Like someone is trying to stir the pot a little bit.

Is Arp state rank

Not sure if they are.  I haven't seen Campbell's mag yet on their rankings but they have Kirbyville losing to them in the 3rd round I do believe.  Both teams return alot of talent but also have some key positions to fill....such as QB.

Kville have a bunch of young talent! It amazes me how small Kvillle is and the talent that will continue to prosper year after year. The only thing different this year is a young team that is fixing to light up the score board every friday!!!

With the right coach and program like they have, it is a constant reload.  Kirbyville has alot of talent coming throught the classes right now...there's always been good athletes there, but the previous coaches and systems didn't fit right.  BTW, I am not bashing those coaches!

Guest hardcore

I feel that k-ville will make it to the state championship.  We have alot of good talent on this team. i know last was a disappointment for k-ville but at least we made it to the big dance. What can we learn from this that anybody on a givin day can be beat.  Let's give our young men a chance they deserve our respect not our neg. comments about them. GO BIG RED!

Guest hardcore

Lets hear what you people think. Will they dominate there district and make another possible run for the title this upcoming season?

yes

Guest rykerx144

I think it all depends on how well they develope a new QB.  I predict Kville and Newton both go into the final game for district with two loses each.  I think both teams do well in the playoffs because both teams will go into the playoffs with a little less hype than last year with nothing to lose.  I think kville D1 third round and Newton fourth round.

Guest hardcore

I think it all depends on how well they develope a new QB.  I predict Kville and Newton both go into the final game for district with two loses each.  I think both teams do well in the playoffs because both teams will go into the playoffs with a little less hype than last year with nothing to lose.  I think kville D1 third round and Newton fourth round.

I predict that k-ville will win state because of the talent and coaching staff that we have.  Newton will go to the fourth round because they will have to face Dangerfield who returned almost all their players from last year. GO BIG RED WILDCAT-MANIA ;D

Guest rykerx144

win state? you are dreamin!  Im not saying they cant and wont, but no way would I consider predicting them to win state or even having a shot at this point! 

I think Newton and Dangerfield would be a great game.  I think it was only a 3 point game last year, missed exta points.  Should be a great rematch if both teams can get there.  I also think Kirbyvilles season depends on how quick they can settle on a qb.  I know they have a couple of pretty good looking kids at qb

I think Newton and Dangerfield would be a great game.  I think it was only a 3 point game last year, missed exta points.  Should be a great rematch if both teams can get there.  I also think Kirbyvilles season depends on how quick they can settle on a qb.  I know they have a couple of pretty good looking kids at qb

Cuccancic was the 3rd string as a Soph last yr behind Hazlewood and Keene (2 Sr's) and I would expect him to be in the lead as the starter this yr.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder