Kirbyville Wildcats 2009

Will the Wildcats Dominate 2A again?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Wildcats Dominate 2A again?

• yes
    • no

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

they will have to Corriagn and Anahuac dont think they will make it to the third this year,

the day kirbyville has to worry about either one of those teams heck will freeze over

your right 2011 real talk Corrigan Camden and Anahuac dont to deserve to be in the same sentence as kirbyville

they will have to Corriagn and Anahuac dont think they will make it to the third this year,

the day kirbyville has to worry about either one of those teams heck will freeze over

your right 2011 real talk Corrigan Camden and Anahuac dont to deserve to be in the same sentence as kirbyville

Unless the Wildcats move back up to 3A, you will be hearing Anahuac and Kirbyville in the same sentence numerous times, so I'd get used to it...while y'all had only 1 bump in the road last season, this year's "bump" will more than likely come alot sooner since your returning team won't be as strong.  The Panthers, on the other hand, will be vastly improved and would be up for the bi-district meeting again for sure - but y'all need to worry about Newton right now.

Honestly, you may want to move back up in class if you really don't want to hear about Anahuac...otherwise you're gonna go crazy for the next 3 seasons!!

Unless the Wildcats move back up to 3A, you will be hearing Anahuac and Kirbyville in the same sentence numerous times, so I'd get used to it...while y'all had only 1 bump in the road last season, this year's "bump" will more than likely come alot sooner since your returning team won't be as strong.  The Panthers, on the other hand, will be vastly improved and would be up for the bi-district meeting again for sure - but y'all need to worry about Newton right now.

Honestly, you may want to move back up in class if you really don't want to hear about Anahuac...otherwise you're gonna go crazy for the next 3 seasons!!

Anahuac is not doubt a team that is on the up, but saying that they might want to move back up in classification to stay away from them?  I think they would be more than willing to stay where they are even though they proved their worth with the likes of Jasper, Silsbee, and WOS.  I wouldn't wish playing in that district on anyone!

Anahuac is not doubt a team that is on the up, but saying that they might want to move back up in classification to stay away from them?  I think they would be more than willing to stay where they are even though they proved their worth with the likes of Jasper, Silsbee, and WOS.  I wouldn't wish playing in that district on anyone!

Just to clarify...I never said stay away from, I said hear about....and as long as they're both 2A schools they will be mentioned together.  Context dude....context!

If Wildcats are gonna come on here and say we don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence then you're gonna hear it from the other side, period!  If you're going to dish it out then you've got to be able to take it - that's only fair! 8)

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Just to clarify...I never said stay away from, I said hear about....and as long as they're both 2A schools they will be mentioned together.  Context dude....context!

If Wildcats are gonna come on here and say we don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence then you're gonna hear it from the other side, period!  If you're going to dish it out then you've got to be able to take it - that's only fair! 8)

were not used to someone coming back unlike anahuac we made it past the second round

I read what you posted, but you and I both know what you were implying.  Kirbyville can take it...they heard all about it last year.  Nothing new to them!  Let both teams get to the playoffs and then let the talking begin...it's a long road before that can happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed