will bridge city be the sleeper this year

They have that going for them.  They also have shown improvement under Coach Stump and I also think that this team has an important intangible going for them.  They'll believe that they in some part are responsible for showing the world that BC has been rebuilt.

"Only 8? That was 2007, This year we've lost 20 or so Seniors lol...This year should really be the year that will tell if BC should be running the Spread Offense or not.....I think they'll get into the Playoffs and who knows maybe win a game or two once they get there"

in the playoffs?  WOW!  Click your shoes and wish away.

"Only 8? That was 2007, This year we've lost 20 or so Seniors lol...This year should really be the year that will tell if BC should be running the Spread Offense or not.....I think they'll get into the Playoffs and who knows maybe win a game or two once they get there"

What makes you think they can't win one more game in District then they did last year? (HJ)

What makes you think they can't win one more game in District then they did last year? (HJ)

why do you believe that if they were to win one more... or just one game in district next year that it would be (HJ)??

HJ finished 3rd this year only losing to WOS and Silsbee (who everyone else in the district also lost to)

only lost  8 from last year

Only 8? That was 2007, This year we've lost 20 or so Seniors lol...This year should really be the year that will tell if BC should be running the Spread Offense or not.....I think they'll get into the Playoffs and who knows maybe win a game or two once they get there

You think bc has the team to go two deep in the playoffs???? I think they will be better than last year, but they dont have a chance going two deep! JMO

I'm pretty sure BC will beat OF and are capable of beating HF next year too, If they can get by HJ they'll make playoffs (3-2)

A Round or two, I didn't say they would win the 2nd Round, Just said I think they could make it there, But they'd be lucky to get past

the First Round....Does anyone have any stats from the BC/HJ Game last year? Just curious to see.....

I don't remember the stats or the score but I think HJ won big. Someting like 40-7 or something like that. But if my memory is correct I believe that game was after Hurricane Ike and many of the starters for the Cardinals were not back in school yet. Not trying to take anything from HJ but I think BC's starters were depleted. Don't know if that would have changed the outcome but probably would have made the score a little closer anyway.

You're right, It's like that for now but geeze WO-S would be good in any District they're usually ranked in the Top 5 in State, Plus Silsbee has a WVU-Bound Quarterback, District 21-AAA is still pretty tough and has two legit top teams, The third team is gonna have a hard time beating #1 or #2, But I think that gap will dissapear in the upcoming Seasons after this one, IMO......

Yeah the score was 41-14, I just wanted to see if anyone had stats to break this thing down, It's ashame the two didn't get to play with BC's normal starters...

B C had all there starters there H-J fed all the young men after the game ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami