Congrats 7U Gladiators!!!

The 7U Gladiators won this weekends tourney at Ford Park.  They beat the Lufkin Blaze in the Championship!!!!

My son's 7U Select team (TC Young Gun's) played in their first tourney this weekend at Ford Park.  They only started practicing on Monday and had two practices.  They lost their first game 18-17 to the Pearland Avengers VIII South.  They then beat the Gladiators 17-10 and then lost to the Lufkin Blaze 16-10.  It was a lot of fun and nice to see that we beat the Champions and lost to the other finalists and to a semi-finalists who lost to the champions.  Congrats Gladiators on the Championship!!!!!!!  The Young Gun's will be back this weekend seeking their first title!!!!!

Shiner:

Congrats to your team.  I know they fought hard to win the championship.  Our team, TC Young Guns, are looking forward to playing this weekend. 

By the way, the ball your player hit was fair, even though the umpire called it foul.

I hope to see you at Ford Park this weekend.

Good luck in the tournament.

Great job Young Guns!!!!!!  I was really impressed especially with bringing some of the younger kids up and having only two practices.What can I say, you all had a great first tourney!!!  Those kids had all the coaching staff they needed from what I saw, what , one coach per kid. I know i will hear about that but  I had to say it, just messin with yall. Great job guys!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder