Hagen Gerber

Colin Lietzke

Bryce Jewell

Mason Chirafis

Colton Sisley

Cody Lee

Reese Kemp

Jack Lewis

Best of luck TC National All Stars!!!!!!!

American All-Stars

Coach Duke Bonura

Players:

Logan Paschal

TBoy Davis

Mason Glaze

Logan Bonura

Dalton Williford

Coby Booze

Clinton McGee

Blake Fesco

Trey McKinley

Eli Waybright

Logan Cormier

Anthony Wright

Best of luck TC American All Stars!!!!!

Vidor announced All-Stars last Friday and I think everyone is going well.  However, I am not involved and so I don't know for sure if the teams are still set the same.

4 boys from last year's Pinto Championship All-Star team will return to the A team this year.  I think they are going to be really solid from top to bottom.

I do know that none of the boys who played on last year's Shetland Championship All-Star team are playing on either Pinto All-Star team this year.

Good Luck to Everyone.

Yes we are playing at Ford Park this weekend and then will not play again I do not think until around Labor Day for Select.  We play the Gladiators at 2pm on Saturday.  They must want revenge for the loss that we laid on them on last Saturday!!!!! ;) ;)

I hate that we never got a chance to play at Ford Park.  We just did not have enough time and needed the USSSA events.  How many outfielders are you playing at Ford Park, and what distance are the bases?  We are still learning what will go on in USSSA but we will know better after this weekend.  10 teams from three different states playing in the Governor's Games this weekend.  It should be fun for the kids.

Lazeek,

Your question got me thinking about the Vidor All-Star team.  I told you that 4 of the boys played on the Pinto All-Star Team last year. 

What I thought was interesting was that 5 of the boys did not play on any All-Star team last year and 3 of the boys have never played on an All-Star team in Baseball (IIRC) even though they have all been playing Vidor Pony for years.

That means that you will see a fresh look (in a way) on the Vidor Team.  I don't mean to read anything into this.  Just thought it was interesting from a statistical perspective.  You would expect to see many of the same boys on the All-Star teams year after year.

Should be fun 4th of July Weekend!!!!!!!  We have been practicing for two weeks now and the kids are starting to gel!!!!!  It is fun to see a bunch of kids who have all played infield for the entire season that are having to adjust to playing in the outfield.  Our infield is very solid!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01