Texas vs Texas A&M

Eagle, i know you're split on this one....Tell me your thoughts  ;D

LOL....

Horndawg,  I couldn't give you an answer until I saw that the Horns took the series.  ;D

Seriously, I'm with RIP09...gotta go w/ my boy Hales on this one. Ross was "dealing" from start to finish. An oustanding and dominating performance. To quote Garrido, " There was some brilliance going on out there". Great kid, great family, excellent pitcher. I'm starting to smell some post season recognition for Hales. I left him a voicemail message about two seconds after the last out.....had to "rag on him" a little...come on anybody but my Horns.  ;D To sum up my thoughts....one time only because of this special event...here goes.............GIG 'EM !  :).....that was painful.  ;D

LOL....

Horndawg,  I couldn't give you an answer until I saw that the Horns took the series.  ;D

Seriously, I'm with RIP09...gotta go w/ my boy Hales on this one. Ross was "dealing" from start to finish. An oustanding and dominating performance. To quote Garrido, " There was some brilliance going on out there". Great kid, great family, excellent pitcher. I'm starting to smell some post season recognition for Hales. I left him a voicemail message about two seconds after the last out.....had to "rag on him" a little...come on anybody but my Horns.  ;D To sum up my thoughts....one time only because of this special event...here goes.............GIG 'EM !  :).....that was painful.  ;D

I bet that was almost as painful as kissing your sister lol. Heck of a series. The game at Olsen Friday had to be one of the best baseball games I've ever been to.  The horns would jump ahead then we'd find an answer. Of course I'm sure it's difficult when there are 8700 minus a few horns there that were all yelling "AUSTIN" (Woods) from the time he gets toes the rubber until he is in the dugout.  If you ever have the opportunity to make one of these games/series, I'd say take it, best atmosphere around. 

Hales is something else...I don't feel so bad about losing to him in the first game of playoffs my senior year to him anymore. Though I will say he did pipe one my first ab against him and I drove it to the wall  ;D

Guest shooter1709

wierd seein someone you had played with just the spring before out there dominating the college scene and against my school too  ;D CONGRATS ROSS!!!  ;)

I don't know what is better, Ross throwing that most excelent game, or seeing you say "GIG EM" !    :o :o

LOL....

I don't know what is better, Ross throwing that most excelent game, or seeing you say "GIG EM" !     :o :o

LOL....

No doubt. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder