Coin Flip Decides 20-4A 2nd and 3rd

Guest Ranger83

A coin toss allows these two teams to know where they are in the bracket and get started on the scouting process today. 

Good luck to all local teams.

I hope you have lots of scouts. 7 of the 8 teams in 19-4A are still in the hunt.

A coin toss allows these two teams to know where they are in the bracket and get started on the scouting process today. 

I hope you have lots of scouts. 7 of the 8 teams in 19-4A are still in the hunt.

Just think how many we would need if we did not know if we were second or third until tonight at 10:00pm tonight or tomorrow.

Guest Ranger83

Just think how many we would need if we did not know if we were second or third until tonight at 10:00pm tonight or tomorrow.

I feel ya! I just hope we need to worry about scouting after tonight.

We lost to LC-M twice. I think justice was served... :)

I totaly agree with your theory..Head to head meeting should determine this if possible...

I remember a few years ago in Football, we ended up "Co Champs" with the Dogs when we beat them

in our heads up meeting..(That really sucked)

We lost to LC-M twice. I think justice was served... :)

I totaly agree with your theory..Head to head meeting should determine this if possible...

I remember a few years ago in Football, we ended up "Co Champs" with the Dogs when we beat them

in our heads up meeting..(That really sucked)

Yes but in that scenario, the seeding is decided by head to head matchups in football....None of it really matters once the playoffs start anyway. Its all about advancement.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder