Top H.S. Junior Skips Senior Season??

this is a very dumb decision and his parents are garbage for letting him do this

If this kid is your average player and and a marginal student, then I would agree with your comments. But sometimes when you're use to the same old picture, *change* is hard to accept. I remember when the kids were first coming out of high school, some of you guys were saying the same thing about how wrong it was to come out early and no college experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Tyler may be a bit too egotistic. He is a good player, but him thinking the move from HS to Pro is a bad decision. College would be a much better attribute to attend than going straight to Europe pros. He wouldn't even dominate college. He would be an average center his freshman year or a decent powerforward. thats about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this story is baseball :P but similar paths.

=================================

When big Bryce Harper made the cover of Sports Illustrated two weeks ago, I knew we'd soon again be hearing from the 16-year-old 'chosen one.'

But not quite this soon.

On Sunday, the sophomore from Las Vegas found his way into national headlines again when his father announced that Bryce will forgo his final two years of high school and use a GED to enroll in a community college this August. Though it more or less makes a mockery of our education system, the Harpers' plan would make Bryce eligible for the 2010 draft, where he could conceivably be the Nationals' No. 1 pick and eventually join forces with Stephen Strasburg to save Washington baseball from itself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124