Ozen Still Hasn't Hired?

Guest DickVitale

Agreed. Its not a fair comparison at all. Question. Has HJ EVER beat a VARSITY BISD team in ANY sport? Not stirring the pot (yes I am  :D), I was just wondering.....See what you started me to do, shortt!!! ;D

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I could careless if you are disappointed in me..................I said nothing about the past.......I simply said that if that happened at HJ or another school the player would have been gone and not allowed to still be part of the program.  I know "BIG BAD BISD" has more issues than smaller schools......with that being the case then maybe they should hire coaches, teachers and administators that can deal with it better!!!!

Yes, HJ has beat BISD (Central, WB and Ozen) in Varsity sports on multiple occasions!!!!  I know of a few times in Boys Basketball, several times in Baseball, every time in Golf and every time in Tennis!!!! ;D ;D

First off I could careless if you are disappointed in me..................I said nothing about the past.......I simply said that if that happened at HJ or another school the player would have been gone and not allowed to still be part of the program.  I know "BIG BAD BISD" has more issues than smaller schools......with that being the case then maybe they should hire coaches, teachers and administators that can deal with it better!!!!

Yes, HJ has beat BISD (Central, WB and Ozen) in Varsity sports on multiple occasions!!!!  I know of a few times in Boys Basketball, several times in Baseball, every time in Golf and every time in Tennis!!!! ;D ;D

when did HJ beat Central or WB in boys basketball?..must be early 90s or late 80s

I don't think Central has a Golf or Tennis team... If they do it is a campus secret! lol...  But Basketball I do not remember those loses and certainly you wont say football!  That must have been in the 80s!  But You probably can say soccer and maybe the old girls basketball teams!  :-\

Yes I can be disappointed in you... Heck I still am... Useless propaganda that you speak appalls me.  Admin and teachers handles every situation as best they can. Where do you suppose that BISD find new employees anyway...  It is not like HJ where there are more people than job opportunities!

I have seen stars and scrubs alike be snuffed off of varsity squads because of there attitudes but you don't hear about those stories... This one bad story about a kid and you run with it.  

Guest DickVitale

Sounds like court is back in session (as I bang the gavel)....Come to order....Counsel Lazeek do you care to refute Counsel Shortt's opening comments? I dont know of HJ beating any BISD team in the MAJOR sports either...I could be wrong, but I just don't recall it.  Don't know if they have played one in hoops in the last 8-10 years even....With that said, counsel, you may now respond... 8)

In fact the only 3A losses I have seen were in the 2000s.  One was to Kountze in Basketball... At Kountze against a team that had two 6'5" players in Peters and Hall... With Hancack at the point!  That was a heck of a team.  This years lost to Silsbee was the other.  And last WOS in football!

Guest nostradamus

I don't really care to enter this little fray so, just for facts sake:

HJ girls have beaten Central's girls in basketball at least twice (off the top of my head) over the last 4 or 5 years.

HJ boys beat West Brook w/ Luke Jackson and co. (in a scrimmage in Pasadena) in 1990-91 season

Guest DickVitale

Witness #1 Nostradamus...scrimmages are inadmissable in this court, and if you bring another one up I will hold you in contempt, sir! 8)...Now were there any RELEVANT games played that can be brought up for review? if not, I will have to ask someone else to come to the witness stand.. :D...Counsel Nostradamus I expect more from a counsel of your caliber...a scrimmage? Thats like A.I saying "practice"...We are talking about PRACTICE!!! ;D

I don't really care to enter this little fray so, just for facts sake:

HJ girls have beaten Central's girls in basketball at least twice (off the top of my head) over the last 4 or 5 years.

HJ boys beat West Brook w/ Luke Jackson and co. (in a scrimmage in Pasadena) in 1990-91 season

Did we just go to scrimmages???  No don't say it out loud, say it aint so... Now that is what I call reaching! And I already mentioned the girsl teams losing!  That improvement is only a recent one.  I fact I remember a game back in 95-96 when HJ had a star player by the name of Kenton Spears.  They were supposed to give that Jaguaer team the blues...  The Jags had no stars that year but still had a really good team.  They beat HJ by like 20.  

Guest DickVitale

Counsel shortt, although your point is valid, I must remind you that in THIS court, the messing up of names will not be tolerated, for the facts may be in-admissable due to wrong names...KENYON SPEARS would be the name of the HJ player, and yes I, the judge, do remember that brutal beating, too! :D...Counsel Lazeek...your witness.

I would like to compare (the percentages to be fair) of low income single parent families in Beaumont compared to Hardin.  Before you condemn maybe you should walk in those shoes.  

Fellas.. Fellas… I like you all and I like HJ... Maybe you should just concede futile argument... I would hate to continue this onslaught by this powerful team of one known as Shortexas1...

Guest DickVitale

Counsel shortt, you are out of order...you should not rub in the fact that HJ really has not scratched the surface against BISD in athletics...Allow them to give a rebuttal before stating that they should concede...Counsel Lazeek, do you need more time to confer with Counsel Nostradamus? and if you guys bring up scrimmages again, I will put you out of the courtroom! 8)

Counsel shortt, although your point is valid, I must remind you that in THIS court, the messing up of names will not be tolerated, for the facts may be in-admissable due to wrong names...KENYON SPEARS would be the name of the HJ player, and yes I, the judge, do remember that brutal beating, too! :D...Counsel Lazeek...your witness.

I should not be punished for a typo... The "T" and the "Y" key are side by side!

Guest DickVitale

We should also compare the number of students in BISD's athletic programs vs. HJ's when comparing also......right??

Or you could just pick one of the schools....any one....Ozen, Brook, Central.....Vincent Middle? your witness, counsel.... 8)

Guest DickVitale

Brought up the scrimmage because it was played just like a real game.

I object, on the grounds of callin a scrimmage a "REAL GAME"

SUSTAINED (as I bang the gavel).....You cannot really count that as a real contest, counsel.... ::)

Look, this is getting brutal.. I would like to offer the prosecution a plea bargin... They can call the Ozen hiring a black eye on BISD, but they have to apologize for generalizing BISD as bad and irresponsible.  A public forum apology will do.  If you don not take this plea, I promise to counter sue.

Guest nostradamus

Fine.....take one BISD school.......ANY of them.......HJ has 650 kids in the HS........how many does your school of choice have in it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami