Ozen Still Hasn't Hired?

Guest DickVitale

I ASKED THE QUESTION!!! I KNOW that HJ NEVER beat OZEN VARSITY in boys basketball...Thats all I have ever claimed....Dispute that one? I can back that one!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has been confirmed that hardin jefferson beat central in 96-97 season by darryl gooslby. 64-62. he said i was still out and it wasnt skip who hit the shot from half court it was damon bassett.. MY APOLOGY GOES OUT TO ALL HJ PEOPLE........... all i know is when i was on the court they didnt have a chance..lmao

Guest stevenash

it has been confirmed that hardin jefferson beat central in 96-97 season by darryl gooslby. 64-62. he said i was still out and it wasnt skip who hit the shot from half court it was damon bassett.. MY APOLOGY GOES OUT TO ALL HJ PEOPLE........... all i know is when i was on the court they didnt have a chance..lmao

Your humility is overwhelming.  LMAO

Guest spinks

If one of us(HJ people) made the comments that you made with such conviction we would be nailed to a freaking wall.  It is that old saying "know what your saying before you say it"  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Well bacbone you ate your crow like a man, but I TOLD YOU that THEY LOVE TO BE RIGHT!!! See, when I challenged them about ever beating Ozen, they get REAL QUIET....See......Not a sound.....Because they will not argue if they cannot be right!! :D

Guest stevenash

Are you trying to say the Kenyon Spears left and you got better the next year?  Central blew the Kenyon Spears team out.  I know that it was a transition year for central in 96-97, but losing to HJ is unlikely.  That year Central had no returning starters. I think the starting line-up was Kensly Barret, Chris Isadore, Skip, Dubie, and either Parker, NaShane, or Lee in the middle.  Juniors and sophmores with one unconfident senior.  That would have been the year to sneak a win... SO MAYBE... I still don't remember that!  That following we lost one home game to a lower classification school and that was Lincoln

I REPEAT.  I SAW the game played between Central and HJ at HJ and HJ WON.  Deal with it.

i repeat i played from 96-99 and hj never beat us

Okay somebody is lying and I want the truth. But it is very hard for me to believe that HJ beat central in a regularly scheduled game of basketball.

Is it still hard to believe or acknowledge?

Guest stevenash

I would like a ruling in my favor judge DV!!!!!!!!!  Although my liaison's did all the work.....spinks, stevenash and nostradamus!!!!!!

\

Gooood luk wit that won, zeek.

Are you trying to say the Kenyon Spears left and you got better the next year?  Central blew the Kenyon Spears team out.  I know that it was a transition year for central in 96-97, but losing to HJ is unlikely.  That year Central had no returning starters. I think the starting line-up was Kensly Barret, Chris Isadore, Skip, Dubie, and either Parker, NaShane, or Lee in the middle.  Juniors and sophmores with one unconfident senior.  That would have been the year to sneak a win... SO MAYBE... I still don't remember that!  That following we lost one home game to a lower classification school and that was Lincoln

Central's starting line up in 96-97 was damien bassett, dubie, skip, dan lee and darryl goosby. isadore and shane came off the bench wit kensly barrett

Good one you are so right!

Guest spinks

hey i took it like a man...but i know that the 97-98 year HJ  got handled

HJ gon handled?  The final score was 80-74.  It was a 2 pt game with a minute to go.  In fact the paper says "Point Gaurd Jackson helps fight off HJ rally at the end of the game."  We hardly got "handled"!

Guest spinks

Well bacbone you ate your crow like a man, but I TOLD YOU that THEY LOVE TO BE RIGHT!!! See, when I challenged them about ever beating Ozen, they get REAL QUIET....See......Not a sound.....Because they will not argue if they cannot be right!! :D

Question for you Dickie V..............Why would anyone get in to an argument they did not think they could win?

Guest DickVitale

(banging the gavel) Court come to order....I am ready to rule....Bailiff, bring me the remaining documents please....Upon review of the facts I have to rule in favor of counsel Nostradamus and the rest of the HJ crew....they DID beat Central in 1996 & 1997...(bang gavel one hard time) CASE CLOSED...Next case, please... ;) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami