Ozen Still Hasn't Hired?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinks

I told you to be sure, bacbone!...Those HJ guys are like Tony Reali and the ESPN Research department!! These guys are working on this case during court recess for lunch! Thats dedication to being RIGHT!!! :D

man they can say what they want.. i was on the court and also have the tape..we won, they lost and cant take it

This is hilarious.  The bad part is when I provide the proof(which will be a photocopy of the boxscore) he will be one wrong human being.  He will simply say that he does not remember. HJ beat central PERIOD!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

even if i do see it im still not go believe it unless my name is not in the boxscore, i see white out, and a few scratched out names..lmao.. you know how easy it is to fix a boxscore with a scanner..wow

If that is what you believe happens, it simply reveals the methods you would use to convince someone you are right.

i will have the answer in 5 minutes..if you are right i will politely bow down to HJ  for 96-97 season. any year after that has been Jaguar domination

Here we go................already making excuses!!!!!!!!! UNREAL!

Guest DickVitale

Bacbone, I told you to BE SURE and you are calling for confirmation? :D...Call Coach Green! I might myself!! :D

green was not there in 96-97...he got there my junior year 97-98

Who was there your freshman and soph years? Rodney Savaet or Coach White?

Guest stevenash

Bacbone, I told you to BE SURE and you are calling for confirmation? :D...Call Coach Green! I might myself!! :D

It DOES NOT MATTER who was there, who the coach was, who was on the court, blah,blah,blah.  IT doesn't matter if it is post Kenyon or Pre Kenyon and it doesnt matter if the team went to state or if Central was 35-1 and HJ was 1 -35.    The point of contention is who won that game. 

freshman year it was White and sophmore year Saveat

Guest DickVitale

Now lets not get besides ourselves here...Central was never 35-1 good.... ::) and on the other hand if HJ were ever 1-35, the suicide rate in Sour Lake would have tripled!!!! :D

Guest stevenash

Now lets not get besides ourselves here...Central was never 35-1 good.... ::) and on the other hand if HJ were ever 1-35, the suicide rate in Sour Lake would have tripled!!!! :D

Judges should not be offering opinions before the case is settled.  May I remind bacbone that his "back to you in 5 minutes" lost credibility about 30 minutes ago?

Judges should not be offering opinions before the case is settled.  May I remind bacbone that his "back to you in 5 minutes" lost credibility about 30 minutes ago?

waiting on my very important phone call

Guest stevenash

one Central senior from 97 team said we didnt lose to HJ..WAITING ON 3 MORE

That means nothing.  Two HJ players have already claimed that they did win.  What makes you or your teammates more credible than those from HJ?

Guest nostradamus

HERE IT IS BOYS!!! 

In the 1995-1996 school year the Hardin-Jefferson boys basketball team defeated the Beaumont Central boys basketball team 99-88. 

HJ lost to Hempstead in the regional semi-finals.  That team should have been state champions.......LOADED!!!  Kenyon Spears senior year.

CASE CLOSED!!! 

(A special thank you to the HJ staff who keeps all annuals from years past).

HERE IT IS BOYS!!! 

In the 1995-1996 school year the Hardin-Jefferson boys basketball team defeated the Beaumont Central boys basketball team 99-88. 

HJ lost to Hempstead in the regional semi-finals.  That team should have been state champions.......LOADED!!!  Kenyon Spears senior year.

CASE CLOSED!!! 

95-96 was before me...96-99 was all Jaguar

Guest stevenash

HERE IT IS BOYS!!! 

CASE CLOSED!!! 

Spinks is back from the Beaumont public library and here is what it said.  Date Dec 11, 1996 (that would be the 96-97 year)  HJ 64  Central 62  High scorers for Central- Barrett 15  Goolsby 14  Ruffin 13  High Scorers for Hj were Moreau 16 and Rideaux 13.  Skip Jackson hit a half court 3 pointer at the buzzer to make it a 2 point game.

HERE IT IS BOYS!!! 

CASE CLOSED!!! 

Spinks is back from the Beaumont public library and here is what it said.  Date Dec 11, 1996 (that would be the 96-97 year)  HJ 64  Central 62   High scorers for Central- Barrett 15   Goolsby 14  Ruffin 13   High Scorers for Hj were Moreau 16 and Rideaux 13.  Skip Jackson hit a half court 3 pointer at the buzzer to make it a 2 point game.

lmao..Ruffin didnt become eligble til after the Christmas break. somebody making up stats

Guest DickVitale

HERE IT IS BOYS!!! 

CASE CLOSED!!! 

Spinks is back from the Beaumont public library and here is what it said.  Date Dec 11, 1996 (that would be the 96-97 year)  HJ 64  Central 62   High scorers for Central- Barrett 15   Goolsby 14  Ruffin 13   High Scorers for Hj were Moreau 16 and Rideaux 13.  Skip Jackson hit a half court 3 pointer at the buzzer to make it a 2 point game.

lmao..Ruffin didnt become eligble til after the Christmas break. somebody making up stats

Seems suspicious to me too, bacbone.... 8)

Guest stevenash

HERE IT IS BOYS!!! 

CASE CLOSED!!! 

That info is from the Public Library where the line score was shown from the Beaumont Enterprise.  They may have gotten a name wrong but the score is CORRECT.  You know this but are UNWILLING to do what you said you would do if you were proven wrong.  Don't put that claim in your resume.

Guest nostradamus

bacbone and DV........you are barking up the wrong tree......I can assure you.  You may want to "let the case rest" while you can save some face.

BTW, wasn't the original accusation that HJ has never beaten BISD in anything?

Like I said:  CASE CLOSED!

Guest stevenash

bacbone and DV........you are barking up the wrong tree......I can assure you.  You may want to "let the case rest" while you can save some face.

BTW, wasn't the original accusation that HJ has never beaten BISD in anything?

Like I said:  CASE CLOSED!

EXACTAMUNDO.  But you will hear a myriad of disclaimers now that the truth is out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami