Ozen Still Hasn't Hired?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

OK once again....What has Joubert DONE in 4A/5A competition? Savaet is a MUCH BETTER FIT, and has proven he CAN do the job....People thought that Henderson was THE answer at PA Lincoln after winning state at 3A Mexia....How did THAT workout? In 4A/5A ball you can't JUST use ONE PRESS the whole game, as you can with superior athletes in 3A/2A/A ball....Its a different game and if you have never been in those battles, even as an assistant, it will take some MAJOR adjusting....MAJOR....Joubert is a real good coach, but in this case Savaet is the better CHOICE.

Guest DickVitale

I gotta get outta SE Texas man!!! Come back to play, scout, visit, or.....take the Ozen job when it opens in a few years!!!! :D

Guest DickVitale

One thing for sure that will never happen......................OZEN HIRING DICKYV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You working for BISD now? Selling them flooring does not give you the power to make THAT call!!!  I am just fine where I am, thanks... ;)

Guest DickVitale

I would love to have the flooring contract with BISD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You will NEVER get that job!!!!! How does THAT sound? I have NO IDEA if they would give you that contract or not...Think about that, cousin... ;)

Guest DickVitale

Thats my point..I DONT know why you would not get it...See I HOPE you can get such a lucrative deal....You guys like to HOPE that I could NEVER get the Ozen job...Why is that? ???

Guest stevenash

I do not wish that you would not get it, but know that you would not with all of the baggage that you would bring along with it!!!!  Nothing personal though!!!!

Maybe he means he can "smell what the Rocks cookin"

Guest DickVitale

I do not wish that you would not get it, but know that you would not with all of the baggage that you would bring along with it!!!!  Nothing personal though!!!!

I have no baggage!  ??? Are you kidding me? WOW...I am speechless...Baggage? Its because I am a "NEW BLACK PANTHER", now, huh? ::) ::) (not really)....No way.......How is that NOT PERSONAL? Baggage? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard! absolutely insane. ::)

Guest stevenash

I have no baggage!  ??? Are you kidding me? WOW...I am speechless...Baggage? Its because I am a "NEW BLACK PANTHER", now, huh? ::) ::) (not really)....No way.......How is that NOT PERSONAL? Baggage? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard! absolutely insane. ::)

Quanell- You had better watch yourself because Dickie V. gets pretty intense whenever he suspects (most of the time) that someone is expressing themself from a racist point of view.  Since he detests anyone who in any way is remotely associated with the Klu Klux Klan, I am sure, since he is highly objective and unbiased, he would object to comments/names that imply something similar from the opposition.  Trust me, you do not want to get him agitated.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833