Ozen Still Hasn't Hired?

HJ didnt get handled. I may not have been there but when you lose by six, I wouldnt call that handled . . . But that's just me  :-\

the only reason it was by 6 is because the 3 string team played the whole 4th quater

I thought you said they won by 17? Which is it, 6 or 17?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

My question was: IF HJ HAD BEATEN ANY BISD SCHOOL IN ATHLETICS.  Lazeek answered the question in the beginning of the thread......Read it....go ahead....I'll wait.....I told you. ;)

Guest spinks

HJ didnt get handled. I may not have been there but when you lose by six, I wouldnt call that handled . . . But that's just me  :-\

the only reason it was by 6 is because the 3 string team played the whole 4th quater

He is completely making excuses. HE played the whole 4th quarter.  I have the box score for that one as well.  It was a 5 point game going in to the 4th.  He just does not want to admit it!!!

My question was: IF HJ HAD BEATEN ANY BISD SCHOOL IN ATHLETICS.  Lazeek answered the question in the beginning of the thread......Read it....go ahead....I'll wait.....I told you. ;)

You also told bacbone that you asked the HJ faithful about them beating Ozen. Your comment was that got real quiet. In fact, Ozen has never beaten HJ, but you seem to let that slide. ;)

Guest DickVitale

AAW, can I stir the pot in peace please!!!! 8)

Seriously..Had Ozen played HJ over the last 8-10 years, how many times would you say HJ would have won? Honestly. I know its just an opinion, but just be honest....I say NONE. But thats just me.  8)

Guest DickVitale

The principal is waiting on the NBA playoffs to conclude so that he can attempt to lure Doc Rivers from Boston...The board will let him try to do it, too! ::) ::)....No news today, Bobcat.

He is completely making excuses. HE played the whole 4th quarter.  I have the box score for that one as well.  It was a 5 point game going in to the 4th.  He just does not want to admit it!!!

it did become within 5 in the 4th quater. i watched the game last night. but central led by as many as 15 before the comeback..and they had a beaumont west brook transfer on that team for HJ  as well..

You can't please everybody. If BISD would have approved Saveat, then you would have have the other side say he got it because of his name and not his qualifications. There are some quality coaches who have applied for the position. They want to make sure they have the right fit to take them to the next level. But they are living in la-la land, because the road to Austin stops at 1-10 & Northwest Freeway (610 west )

Guest stevenash

it did become within 5 in the 4th quater. i watched the game last night. but central led by as many as 15 before the comeback..and they had a beaumont west brook transfer on that team for HJ  as well..

Bid deal- the transfer was a 6 foot tall post player

Guest DickVitale

If they name Joubert, it will NOT be good.....He had better win state NEXT year (which he won't) in order to keep the brass off of his back.  I feel bad for BOTH guys in this mess.

Bid deal- the transfer was a 6 foot tall post player

real big deal. if he was at west brook they beat central both times.

Guest DickVitale

Why do you think Roy Williams PASSED on UNC TWICE? He was not going to step on Bill Gutherie's toes when that job opened up, although it was his dream job...Same here...Marquis is a good friend and we worked together and right is right...SHORTT!! :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami