GTB Hitters Inc 9U Blue

I would like to congratulate the GTB Hitters Inc 9U boys for their win this past weekend.  This is their second tournament win to go along with their 2 second places, and 1 third place in the 5 tournaments that they have played. They have been working very hard.  These boys are from all over the southeast Texas area and will respresent our area well no matter where they play. 

Players include: Case Babino, Kyler Bertrand, Blade Broussard, Chad Dallas, Cade Delarosa, Brett Fregia, Holden Lane, Michael Lee, Jacob Rainey and Schuyler Thibodaux.

These boys are a coach's dream and play very well together.  You need to come see them play.

This my friend is ONE TOUGH TEAM!!!!!!!!! Amazing how quick they've come together. When their down, they bite , claw and fight their way back into a game! No way is this a typical group of 9's, something special going on hear.

Coaches, ya'll do an OUTSTANDING job with the boys. VERY proud to be part of the GTB Baseball family.

Congratulations, guys!!  2nd place wasn't too bad, but the 1st the week before felt better! lol  I do think you have a great group of kids and parents. I always look forward to playing y'all.  Never know what the outcome is going to be, but you know it's going to be a good game!! :)

TxThunderRocks!

Congratulations, guys!!  2nd place wasn't too bad, but the 1st the week before felt better! lol  I do think you have a great group of kids and parents. I always look forward to playing y'all.  Never know what the outcome is going to be, but you know it's going to be a good game!! :)

TxThunderRocks!

Right back at you.  It is always fun playing you guys.  I am sure we will see ya'll againg this weekend if the weather holds out.  Hopefully with the same outcome as last time. ;D ;D

By the way, make sure you use all your ace pitchers Satuday.  You got some tough pool games. ;D

To bbdad:  I bet your son is the SS, 2nd base, star pitcher, QB, Point guard and champion marble player.  I guess being one of "Bucket's" an-tarage has it privileges ::) ;D :D;):P ;D ;D ;D

Again you show your ignorance.  My son plays none of the positions you mention.  Well he does pitch...but is far from a star.

I have no idea what your second sentence means or is implying ??? 

edit:  Ok, now I understand where this is all comming from. 

BBDad- with friends like "WhatDoIknow", who needs enemies????? 

Sounds like sour grapes from somewhere down the road.... and I didn't know Bucket had an "entourage" (correct spelling).  Who did you make so mad? 

You know how those educators are with their  spelling.  ;D

At least I spellded Bucket correct ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

td,  I'm disappointed that you let this one go!   ;D ;)

Oh, by the way.  Why is it that all the pictures of the last tournament victory excluded one of the coaches?

You know. I wrote a post on that and then thought maybe the smiley faces meant he spelled it incorrectly on purpose. The only way to win was to have that particular coach out of the way.  ;) Not to mention he was at the big Nascar race in Talladega.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder