what are going to be the strong points on the bridge city and orangefield teams

I don't know much about Orangefield except that they have been pretty competitive the last couple of years. Some of the games they lost I believe have been close. If they have any key players coming back then they should field a pretty good team again. BC will have a lot of starters back from last year. These kids have been playing since they were freshmen and sophomores. This will be the third year under the new offense that was brought in by coach Stump. The team showed remarkable improvement last year so I will assume they should be much improved again this year. I think they will be improved enough to have a decent shot at the playoffs. The quarterback, Lemoine, should better with one year of experience. Menard, I think that is his name, the running back, proved his worth last year. I believe he will be a sophomore. I have heard that Robertson will not be able to play next year. That is ashame because with him and Menard they would make for a stout back field. This should be the most experienced BC team in a long time. I am looking forward to the season.

BC will have a very good O-line, Lemoine will be better, Menard should do great with a year of experience, this kid is huge....The receivers should be strong with All- dist. junior Luke Rhodes and All-state receiver Kaleb Kellogg along with Dishon I would assume..The JV had a good year with some good receivers.

The Secondary will be very good with all-dist Zach Heinze at corner and others against the pass. The only question marks I can see would be the Linebackers and D-line with a few empty spots but they should be fine. I see them makeing the playoffs, Go Cards!!

Guest tigersvoice

BC will have a very good O-line, Lemoine will be better, Menard should do great with a year of experience, this kid is huge....The receivers should be strong with All- dist. junior Luke Rhodes and All-state receiver Kaleb Kellogg along with Dishon I would assume..The JV had a good year with some good receivers.

The Secondary will be very good with all-dist Zach Heinze at corner and others against the pass. The only question marks I can see would be the Linebackers and D-line with a few empty spots but they should be fine. I see them makeing the playoffs, Go Cards!!

I missed the announcement where Bridge City had and All-State receiver.  Can you tell where I can read about that selection?

I missed the announcement where Bridge City had and All-State receiver.  Can you tell where I can read about that selection?

Kaleb Kellogg was an All-State reciever in Louisiana. He moved to Bridge City this school year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder