**HF vs HJ Updates..10-4 HF Wins!!!**

Minaldi went 7 innings for win, Eaves HR and double, Pinder double and triple

fyi..im sure you know but those were prob the only EARNED runs yall had..not tryin to talk smack just letting people know..and hf played a good game..but we just had to many errors throughout the game from everyone all the way from the field to the plate//o and the umps didnt help not sayin thats why we lost but they were not very good at all..from both sides

fyi..im sure you know but those were prob the only EARNED runs yall had..not tryin to talk smack just letting people know..and hf played a good game..but we just had to many errors throughout the game from everyone all the way from the field to the plate//o and the umps didnt help not sayin thats why we lost but they were not very good at all..from both sides

Question, was all of HJ's runs earned?

Don't worry he's just one of those kids from HJ that likes talking a little smack.

The proper way to handle your situation is to congradulate your opponet and say we will getem next time boys.

Umps were shaky, but both team had way too many errors.  Umpires do not bat or field the ball.  HJ needs to shape up in the field to have a chance.... and yes.... at 0-3 they still have a chance.

Means pitched well for his 2nd straight district appearance.  (I believe he had 15 K's in 6 innings.)

HF  had one error i think and the ump was so bad for both sides strike out calls were terrible didnt matter where you threw it it was a strike when the batter had two strikes  on him.

HF actually had like 11  or 12 hits  and will need to cut down on strike outs for sure theyll be fine.

manaldi 1 earned does not matter how you win good teams always find a way.

i know the 3rd baseman had 3......

Here is my take with umps, officials, etc.  From the first pitch of the game, it was apparant that there was going to be a big strike zone...  It is the hitters job to adjust.... period.

I think 11 or 12 hits would be an exaggeration.....

Don't worry he's just one of those kids from HJ that likes talking a little smack.

The proper way to handle your situation is to congradulate your opponet and say we will getem next time boys.

hey dude can you not read..i said i wasnt talkin smack..just stating facts ha wow people impress me with being that ignorant

Umps were shaky, but both team had way too many errors.  Umpires do not bat or field the ball.  HJ needs to shape up in the field to have a chance.... and yes.... at 0-3 they still have a chance.

Means pitched well for his 2nd straight district appearance.  (I believe he had 15 K's in 6 innings.)

ummmmm...  when the umpire calls strikes from your head to your toes you get 15 K's in 6 innings

what was the score again?? ???

ummmmm...  when the umpire calls strikes from your head to your toes you get 15 K's in 6 innings

ok well why didnt your pitcher have that many k's if it was so easy to get strikeouts? am i right..the ump was horrible both ways he called the same pitches for both teams..idk..swing the bat idk

ok well why didnt your pitcher have that many k's if it was so easy to get strikeouts? am i right..the ump was horrible both ways he called the same pitches for both teams..idk..swing the bat idk

Well I think we did swing the bat.    1  hit the road, a triple, and 2 doubles.             

Oh, and I almost forgot 10 RUNS  to 4.

think about it for a while and let it sink in, then reply with a leggit comment.   

thank you, that is all for now

Well I think we did swing the bat.     1  hit the road, a triple, and 2 doubles.             

Oh, and I almost forgot 10 RUNS   to 4.

think about it for a while and let it sink in, then reply with a leggit comment.   

thank you, that is all for now

well then stop whining about the horrible strike zone..since yall did so well at the plate..ha yeah yall had a couple good hits..some with the help of some of our errors....but congradulations hf yall won! yay

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder