SURVEY - SE Texas Fishing Tourney

Would you participate in a fishing tournament, Yes or No and Fresh or salt?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a fishing tournament, Yes or No and Fresh or salt?

• Yes
    • No
    • Fresh
    • Salt

ill fish it...salt or fresh..either one would be fun..heck maybe we could do 2 tourneys and have a points system..half the tourney be salt and half fresh..

I personally think this idea is great.  I used to be a freshy but I am a pure salty now!  Don't have a boat, but i know a few people and I've got the trusty ol kayak if need be!

freshwater would be good right now with the spawning bass

If it's done fairly quickly.

tvc is right.  2 weeks ago I seen fish on beds............last weekend after 5 inches of rain and the cold front, fish got deep again. I caught a few fish in 12 foot of water on Sunday. This week they should be back spawning...............the prime is in the next few weeks. It will taper from there.....

Guest beat-em_deep

I like fresh and even if its after spawn during post spawn just drag a carolina rig off deep points and brush piles and you can catch em!

I like fresh and even if its after spawn during post spawn just drag a carolina rig off deep points and brush piles and you can catch em!

Last year I carolina rigged a deep diver crank bait..........used a 1 ounce weight and adjusted leader to about 4 ft off bottom. It makes the crank bait stay there because it floats......works well in the summer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder