Louisville should be number 1!!!

They are definitly on the best hot streak right now with all the top seeds losing except for them. Terrance Williams is playing unstoppable defense and Earl Clark is crazy on offense. I think UNC or Duke in a close 2nd. Pitt doesn't deserve to be in top 3 after the loss to WVU.

Syracuse has earned alot of respect from me though. They have great class and Devendorf is cold.

Guest DickVitale

Number one OVERALL seed? No...But they DO deserve to be a 1 seed. They are playing lights out and the Big East this year was a MONSTER! The more I think about it though....They may very well DESERVE to be the number one OVERALL seed too, if not Memphis. They are the only two that won their conference tourneys, although Memphis does not get credit because Conference USA is so weak...BUT they DOMINATED that league...62 league games in a row is difficult to do in ANY league....

My top seeds are....

Memphis - I don't care who you play, winning 25 games in a row is a great accomplishment and they should be awarded.

Louisville - They won the toughest conference regular season and tournament.

UCONN - I simply feel they had the best overall season over Pitt. It is close even if Pitt beat them twice.

UNC - Even after losing in the ACC Tourney, the Heels are the best team in the second best league.

No. 2s are

OU

Pitt

Duke

Michigan State

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder