10U Select Local Tournaments Needed

Guest Darren33

Guest Darren33

Select teams looking for fund raisers - Please don't shy away from the 10U age group for tournaments.   Between Beaumont, Lake Charles, Liberty, and Mont Belvieu, you should have no problems filling them up with quality teams with very good pitchers.   Save us some travel if possible and keep our cash local for your benefit.  The Texas Thunder just put on a very good tournament in Nederland for us, and more opportunities to stay local would be great.

Give me a call if you need contact information for area (SW LA and SE TX) 10U Select Teams for a Beaumont area tournament.

Darren Swisher

10U Out Of Control '99

Cell - 409-284-2879

Sounds Great to me.....The Young Guns are hosting a RR in Port Arthur on the 28th and 29th.

Give me a call at 658-9669 and we will make this happen!!!

Can ya'll play on both days if we need to split time?

Thanks for the support and we could use your help to spred the word.

I will post it on Eteamz also.

Allen Gautreaux

Young Guns Softball

• 2 weeks later...

Dont forget about 8U either. I have a first year 8U team made up of Girls from Mont Belvieu with in BHSA that would love to play around the Beaumont area. I know a couple of years ago they use to host tournaments all the time off of College Street but I havent seen any for my age group. So id ya'll know of any please let me know. I also help coach a 12U team in Mont Belvieu that would be willing to come. If we can get both the 8u and 12U age group to make. You can contact me at [email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder