4a Playoffs for next year.

Guest hoops12

1. Ozen

2. Livingston

3. Central

4. LCM (They aren't losing anyone from last years team)/ Nederland (Dionte Forney returns)/PNG (Doty and DeRon returning)

Guest bigun

The team to watch next year is going to be the EAGLES from Barbers Hill. They will have the whole package from the outside to down under. I can't wait till next year and see this group WOW!!! site. Lets see if SETXSPORTS gives them their due.

The team to watch next year is going to be the EAGLES from Barbers Hill. They will have the whole package from the outside to down under. I can't wait till next year and see this group WOW!!! site. Lets see if SETXSPORTS gives them their due.

You guys should have a good team over there sooner or later. You're getting a lot of new move-ins and this will help your program in the future.

19-4A All-district selections

Coach of the Year:  Justin Reese (Crosby)

MVP:  Kendrae Carter (Crosby)

OFFENSIVE:  Dewayne Wade (North Forest)

1st TEAM HIGH SCHOOL   2nd TEAM HIGH SCHOOL

*Bennie Batiste CE King    *Emonte McMillan CE King

*Patrick Johnson CE King    *Andre Mitchell  Crosby

*Josh Williams CE King    Andy Walker Dayton

Matt Guillory Crosby   AJ Dugat Dayton

Elijah Chambers Crosby    *Ryan Croy Kingwood Park

MJ Mathis Crosby   *Adrian Johnson Kingwood Park

*Brandon Taylor Galena Park   Jesse De La Torre Galena Park

*Ryan Hagan Galena Park   Chris Rios Galena Park

*Kolby Chandler Kingwood Park   ?Andre Sloan North Forest

?Shammond Gary North Forest   ?Johnny Pope North Forest

* returning next yr (I think)

? do not know if they are returning

who will they finish ahead of next year that they finished behind this yr? why?

19-4A All-district selections

Coach of the Year:  Justin Reese (Crosby)

MVP:  Kendrae Carter (Crosby)

OFFENSIVE:  Dewayne Wade (North Forest)

1st TEAM HIGH SCHOOL   2nd TEAM HIGH SCHOOL

*Bennie Batiste CE King    *Emonte McMillan CE King

*Patrick Johnson CE King    *Andre Mitchell  Crosby

*Josh Williams CE King    Andy Walker Dayton

Matt Guillory Crosby   AJ Dugat Dayton

Elijah Chambers Crosby    *Ryan Croy Kingwood Park

MJ Mathis Crosby   *Adrian Johnson Kingwood Park

*Brandon Taylor Galena Park   Jesse De La Torre Galena Park

*Ryan Hagan Galena Park   Chris Rios Galena Park

*Kolby Chandler Kingwood Park   ?Andre Sloan North Forest

?Shammond Gary North Forest   ?Johnny Pope North Forest

* returning next yr (I think)

? do not know if they are returning

who will they finish ahead of next year that they finished behind this yr? why?

The BH coach must not have been at the meeting so this list is all opinion. The senior class this year was weak and had no leadership. The team for next year is already starting to play as a team and will consist of 12-13 seniors and a couple of juniors.

If 1 or 2 guys can carry a team then Dayton should have been alot better then they ended up. second to last....

BH will play as a team and has a bench that will contribute to the long season. 8 strong players will handle 1 show dog.....

The EAGLES will be one of the last teams playing next year...

next years senior class has been playing together since little dribblers and with big guys in the paint 6'6" and 6'8" and solid perimiter shooters we will see you in the playoffs. We start playing this weekend and will be ready for next year.

2010 is the year of the EAGLE!!!!!!

Yes i agree with you. I think that the Eagles as well as Ozen, Neaderland, Central, Crosby, North Forest, LCM, and C.E. King willl advance to playoffs next year..

LCM AND NEADERLAND are both having many returning players and will be a steady team. Crpsby is losing quite a few seniors but the school will have plenty of talent to compete.

Eagles are returning many players and are getting back a great shooter (Michael Bounds Sr.). Also look for (Daniel Mitchell Sr.) (Austin Crawley Sr.) and (Carson Asbury Jr.) to have break through seasons to lead there team to a great and successful season..

Watch out for Hunter Gonzalez from LCM.. he will be a big player next year as well as AJ from Crosby 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Next year the Barbers Hill Eagles will be in the playoffs. These guys have already beat several AAU teams from the Houston area and they are a true high school team. With the returning talent and team cemistry that this group has they are working hard this summer to be stronger and faster. They will be the biggest team that BH has put on the court. With the summer commitment that these guys have started and planned out they will play over 30 games before the season ever starts.

They will start a strong 5 and a deep bench it the action and scoring will not slow down for 32 minutes. I would say "I can't wait till the season starts" but for the Eagles it has.

Next year the Barbers Hill Eagles will be in the playoffs. These guys have already beat several AAU teams from the Houston area and they are a true high school team. With the returning talent and team cemistry that this group has they are working hard this summer to be stronger and faster. They will be the biggest team that BH has put on the court. With the summer commitment that these guys have started and planned out they will play over 30 games before the season ever starts.

They will start a strong 5 and a deep bench it the action and scoring will not slow down for 32 minutes. I would say "I can't wait till the season starts" but for the Eagles it has.

And they have a good coach  ;D

I played for Toon, he is more than good in my eyes.  He took ORANGEFIELD to the playoffs in '05, after close to 50 years of not going.  No one played basketball year round on that team, he just knew how to get the most out of us.  We also beat Barbers Hill that year in the first round of the playoffs  ;)

• 1 month later...

Please-eee tell me what AAU teams they beat from Houston, benchwarmer? There are low tier teams that play in PrimeTime Tournaments, etc, and by no means are your major teams in Houston.

going to the park...Going to the park...We're talking about going to the park...Does'nt happen anymore, not this generation, Heck you can't find a good 5 on 5  open gym game goin to a gym with a.c.  Kids are spoiled they play some if 2 officials show up and maybe if their coach is there...Most s-league games are hard to watch..period, kids dont push themselves anymore..they have to be pushed away from too many other things , but i will say this, there are alot more chances to play organized hoops now than ever before, and if it is set up in some type of tournament structure, they come to play..seen it, and it is what it is ..the AAU and summer tourneys are plentiful, just wish the kids would get after it everytime they step out on the floor..and if you find one...He's a keeper, guaranteed

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami