• dayton
    • crosby
    • north forest
    • ce king
    • barbers hill
    • goose creek memorial
    • kingwood park
    • galena park

Crosby looks pretty tough...may have a chance to end their 10 year losing streak (or whatever it is).  No telling what's going to happen with North Forest (although can someone get their old band director back in there please).  BH may sneak in there.  Probably going to be a competetive (and relatively weak) district next year.  My guess is Dayton until proven otherwise.

Guest patriot117

GCM should be more competitive in year 2. Don't think they can make the playoffs, but could mess things up for some people.

i personally think this district is going to real competitive. the broncos can't afford to let their guard down on anyone. we got alot of work to do this year. all these teams are going to be gunning for us. got to be one step ahead. i think stewart and staff will have us ready. going to be very interesting this year. can't wait till the season starts.  ::)

Dayton will win it but it will be very close race with Crosby...If Crosby can get a defense they may be the winner,cause they have the Merka kid back at QB and all there receivers..It will come down to the Dayton/Crosby game...

This may be true...Coach Stewart has OWNED Crosby since he got here.  What's he 13-1 against them?

For those voting for Barbers Hill...

Dayton will at Bronco Stadium by at least 21 points over the Eagles.

If the coach at North Forest continues to improve the program, I think North Forest might be the toughest game for the Broncos.

The Broncos lose the biggest two playmakers in SETX, but they bring back a lot on defense, and look for Jakari Delasbour to be one of the top rushers in the area.

The offensive and defensive lines for the Broncos will be solid.

I think...

Dayton is one with Crosby and North Forest battling for #2.

For those voting for Barbers Hill...

Dayton will at Bronco Stadium by at least 21 points over the Eagles.

If the coach at North Forest continues to improve the program, I think North Forest might be the toughest game for the Broncos.

The Broncos lose the biggest two playmakers in SETX, but they bring back a lot on defense, and look for Jakari Delasbour to be one of the top rushers in the area.

The offensive and defensive lines for the Broncos will be solid.

I think...

Dayton is one with Crosby and North Forest battling for #2.

I was confused when I voted for Barbers Hill......thought I was on the softball site.  So take one vote away for BH and I think it will be by more than 21pts at Dayton.

going to be a fun season. lots of competition coming up. not going to be a freeride this season. still going with my broncos unless they prove me wrong. i think we'll be ok though. always seem to find a way to the play-offs though. 19-4a's not going to be a cake walk. tougher than you think. just might be the strongest district by far this year in 4-a. we'll see  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I think it will come down to dayton vs crosby. It should be interesting tellling how dayton has most of thier defense back and crosby has most of offense back. But you cant count out north forest or king. Should be a solid year for the district cant wait to see how it plays out

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833