30 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• kville
    • buna

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buna has not been playing Buna baseball at all. Last night they didn't play terrible but still not near the team from the end of last year. I hope everyone can get everything together here pretty quick. Good Luck to both teams. Should be a game with lots of intensity.

Hey Buna baseball might not be working out for yall.. but i do think if yall added bout two more drums to your little drum line.. yall will be the #1 drumline in the state! i'll hold yall up for that title!  ;)

Guest THE FAN

congrats kville....but remember buna boys started off slow last year....and kville didn't even face a number one pitcher last night ti'll the end of the game!  the boys will pull around and when they...i promise you from my experience....they wil VERY hard to stop!!  this win will come back to bite ya cats.

[move]the fan[/move]

congrats kville....but remember buna boys started off slow last year....and kville didn't even face a number one pitcher last night ti'll the end of the game!  the boys will pull around and when they...i promise you from my experience....they wil VERY hard to stop!!  this win will come back to bite ya cats.

[move]the fan[/move]

And guess what darling.. Buna didn't even face Kirbyville's number one pitcher AT ALL! So take your lame excuses somewhere else  ;)   

BUNA WHO??

People crack no matter what sport. They have to regain focus because they are as good as last year. They have to get their pitchin in gear maybe actually hit a ball. But they are still buna and I have faith that they will rise to the top again. That's how we do it in buna.

Kirbyville Doesn't have a number 1. and i didn't see anybody "rally" for the win. please...

quote]

K-ville dont need a #1 it takes nine to play the game that is [move]

Team Work[/move]

The man on the mound can make a difference in the game ;D

Only if the other 8 on the field do their job too...

Kirbyville Doesn't have a number 1. and i didn't see anybody "rally" for the win. please...

quote]

K-ville dont need a #1 it takes nine to play the game that is [move]

Team Work[/move]

The man on the mound can make a difference in the game ;D

Only if the other 8 on the field do their job too...

Dont you mean the other 8 because it takes 9 to make a team ::) or 10 if you count the DH

haha...my bad!  I know better.  Thanks for catching it ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin