30 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• kville
    • buna

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats kville....but remember buna boys started off slow last year....and kville didn't even face a number one pitcher last night ti'll the end of the game!  the boys will pull around and when they...i promise you from my experience....they wil VERY hard to stop!!  this win will come back to bite ya cats.

[move]the fan[/move]

And guess what darling.. Buna didn't even face Kirbyville's number one pitcher AT ALL! So take your lame excuses somewhere else  ;)   

BUNA WHO??

well i promise you this "DARLING"...when you face josh clark next time...you'll wish you wouldn't have faced buna...thats a fact...ask centerville...central heights..and new boston..and hemphill haha they'll let ya know!

Keep it going boys i know you'll pull around and prove all these people who obviously know nothing!

[move]THE FAN[/move]

whose Josh Clark? hahahaha.

BUNA WHO??

Kirbyville is the real deal wether you like it or not. & incase you can't understand SARCASM i know exactly who Josh Clark is. But he isn't nothing in the 'Ville's book. So keep talkin your trash... and keep doing what you do. OBVIOUSLY its totally working (thats why K-ville beat Buna) haha.

"THEY AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON THE VILLE"

if josh clark aint nothin in "the ville's" book, then you  might wanna go back and look the official books. a groundout to second was the best "the ville" could do. I recall him making some people look dumb on his nasty curve and blowing the fastball right by them. Kirbyville knows absolutely nothing about baseball.

Guest beat-em_deep

Talk is cheap, production equals success, and success is the only thing that should be referenced!!!!!!!!!!

Buna Baseball = Success.   Period!!!!!!!! 

Talk is Cheap and Buna does alot of talking!

Guest THE FAN

Talk is cheap, production equals success, and success is the only thing that should be referenced!!!!!!!!!!

Buna Baseball = Success.   Period!!!!!!!! 

Talk is Cheap and Buna does alot of talking!

29 wins and 1 loss in district play over the last 3 years, 52 wins and 18 losses over the last 3 seasons combined, 2007 region playoffs, 2008 state semi-finalists.........looks like Buna does a little more than talking. and even if they do, i believe they have earned the right to.

congrats kville....but remember buna boys started off slow last year....and kville didn't even face a number one pitcher last night ti'll the end of the game!  the boys will pull around and when they...i promise you from my experience....they wil VERY hard to stop!!  this win will come back to bite ya cats.

[move]the fan[/move]

And guess what darling.. Buna didn't even face Kirbyville's number one pitcher AT ALL! So take your lame excuses somewhere else  ;)   

BUNA WHO??

well i promise you this "DARLING"...when you face josh clark next time...you'll wish you wouldn't have faced buna...thats a fact...ask centerville...central heights..and new boston..and hemphill haha they'll let ya know!

Keep it going boys i know you'll pull around and prove all these people who obviously know nothing!

[move]THE FAN[/move]

whose Josh Clark? hahahaha.

BUNA WHO??

Kirbyville is the real deal wether you like it or not. & incase you can't understand SARCASM i know exactly who Josh Clark is. But he isn't nothing in the 'Ville's book. So keep talkin your trash... and keep doing what you do. OBVIOUSLY its totally working (thats why K-ville beat Buna) haha.

"THEY AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON THE VILLE"

if josh clark aint nothin in "the ville's" book, then you  might wanna go back and look the official books. a groundout to second was the best "the ville" could do. I recall him making some people look dumb on his nasty curve and blowing the fastball right by them. Kirbyville knows absolutely nothing about baseball.

You are right....againt our bottom of the line up that only saw him one time.  you saw Hazlewood all night, and the official book said best you could do is 1 hit, a blooper over second base.  "I recall him making making your hole team look dumb." and the official book said Kville 4 Buna 0.  So I guess we do know a little about baseball!!

This tread is getting old!!!

Look the bottom line is we beat you, yaw are a good team. I hope we both represent this area in the Regional Finals. Untill then....chill with the name calling and insults!!!

Guest THE FAN

no he faced the top of the line up too.struck out hazlewood on a curveball. and just because you win 4 to 0 doesn't mean you know anything about baseball. But, games over..hazlewood did pitch a good game. buna has no excuse....we just gotta make sure it doesnt happen again! keep rollin cougs!

I am a Kirbyville fan but most you people (both towns) are beating a dead horse!  The game is over and all that is going on is people one uping the other.  Yes...Kirbyville won the game so on that "particular" day they were the better team...Until or if these two teams meet again nothing can be accomplished out of this.  Come one guys...give it a rest!

Guest thinkaboutit

there will be no rest

buna just played horribly

which, i would put money on that happening all

over again if they do meet in the playoffs. buna doesnt

have what it takes to beat "tha ville".

buna who is a good statement

maybe i have a biased opinion being from evadale.

or maybe i am exactly right about this

That might have been the dumbest thing I have ever heard thinkaboutit evadale moron. What has Evadale done the past few years? Have they even won a playoff game?? Kirbyville beat us fair in square. But the lil girls comment was dumb. Buna has beatin evadale in anything and everything. Heck even the basketball team beat ya'll man. What do you consider yourselves?

Guest thinkaboutit

-lmao. break em off u crack me up.

u think u know but u have no idea. ur an idiot.

and the "little girls" is only about a couple "little girls"

(literally) that comment on here like they have a clue what

they are even talking about. and "fair in square"???

hahahah... not very smart either obviously.

Guest thinkaboutit

theres a STRONG possiblity that ur dumb.

that still watches and lingers around b/c all u have

is high school days and are stuck on that.

who would WANT to know anything about buna athletics??!~?

theyre all just upset b/c baseball is all they HAD,

now without even dominating that they dont know

what else to do except TRY and talk about "tradition",

talk about the PAST. dont let them step on a football

field with someone like kirbyville. what would everyone

think of "buna athletics" then ?!?!? not that anybody cares but....

WOW. idiot much? buna baseball players love baseball they are passionate. Isn't that's all that matters no matter what the outcome? Even though they ARE dominating? You must of watched their pre season games. Anyways, their fans support them and TALK because they are great boys who have grown up playing ball and show more passion then evadale or wherever the heck you're from.

Guest thinkaboutit

they are winning against push over teams.

what have they done against a good team???

they have lost against almost every good team they have played.

whats going to happen in the single elimation playoff scheme of things??!?

just so you know, in EVERY sport it is not uncommon at ALL

for undefeated district champs to lose in the first round CONVINCINGLY

I think doing away with this thread is a great idea.  I'm from Buna and have been associated with Buna baseball for quite some time.  Reading posts like the ones on here make me sick.  Buna had a great run last year and we are certainly proud of that, but enough about last year.  Yes, Kirbyville beat us and we should congratulate them on a job well done.  Anything can happen in baseball which is what makes it such an awesome game.  For once, I would love for people to notice Buna baseball because of something they read in a box score instead of from us bragging on ourselves.  IF YOU ARE GOOD, PEOPLE WILL KNOW IT    YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL THEM.  Good luck to the Evadale Rebels, and the Kirbyville Wildcats. I hope you have a great season and beat everyone but us  LOL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder