Kirbyville vs. Buna..Kirbyville Wins!

who will win  

30 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• kville
    • buna

Ok. Look I'm about to set the record straight for one last time. Kirbyville beat buna. Wow. I promise if they played buna again that they would lose. Josh clark is by far one of the greatest pitchers in 2A. It honestly makes me laugh when you are so confident that kirbyville is just some legit team and buna is nothing. Buna would could and can beat kirbyville. They are officially out of the slump and I promise you that they cannot be touched. Boom.

1 win does not get you out of a slump especially against East Chambers..  As for "Buna would, could and can beat Kirbyville,"  they might, could, but didn't beat Kirbyville......  As for clark or hillen, please throw them at us. we useally hit better against fast pitchers!!!!!

But honestly these could be the two best teams is 2A.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Look I'm about to set the record straight for one last time. Kirbyville beat buna. Wow. I promise if they played buna again that they would lose. Josh clark is by far one of the greatest pitchers in 2A. It honestly makes me laugh when you are so confident that kirbyville is just some legit team and buna is nothing. Buna would could and can beat kirbyville. They are officially out of the slump and I promise you that they cannot be touched. Boom.

1 win does not get you out of a slump especially against East Chambers..  As for "Buna would, could and can beat Kirbyville,"  they might, could, but didn't beat Kirbyville......  As for clark or hillen, please throw them at us. we useally hit better against fast pitchers!!!!!

But honestly these could be the two best teams is 2A.

HITMAN BE CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE THE RESULT

You just do not have me convinced about kirbyville. I just do not see anything great about them. And yes they beat east chambers and this morning they were hitting great. So they are done with their slump. And I really hope they play "the ville". Lol. Because hmmm for you "strosfan" that should be an upset=)

I hope...let me rephrase that...believe that Kirbyville can hit faster pitchers.  Not only do they have a very good coach that is getting things where they need to be, but he also pitched at Lamar and he's got a pretty lively arm....practice against that in itself will definitely benefit the team.

You just do not have me convinced about kirbyville. I just do not see anything great about them. And yes they beat east chambers and this morning they were hitting great. So they are done with their slump. And I really hope they play "the ville". Lol. Because hmmm for you "strosfan" that should be an upset=)

You BUNA people just don't know when to SHUT UP! Haha. Kirbyville BEAT yall and yet here you all are still talkin NOISE...that's all i'm gonna say..

LOL  Its Kirbyville vs. Buna..what do you expect? It is one of the most heated and underrated rivals in SETX sports. These two schools truly do not like each other...so I am not surprised by all of the talk on this forum. About the only school more hated by true Cougar fans is Orangefield...but, Kirbyville has a different type of dislike.....Who cares!!! Good luck to all schools representing SETX.

Bigballer you have know right to say that, you don't know what would happen, both of these teams are great, we have played both teams. Josh Clark is a good pitcher and so is Brandon Hillian , but so is hazelwood and he is not kirbyville's ace, they have a couple good pitchers. Not many guys can hold buna to a one hitter. Hazelwood, should get congrats but honestly hazelwood didnt score all 4 runs it took team work something it seems buna has lost. If you know baseball then you know with two great teams anything can happen. Trophyman or what ever your id is go talk on a 1a post yall played kirbyville after they played another team yall have no chance with either of these 2a powerhouses. ::)

Brandon Hillian isnt playing at a 100% he's having arm troubles

I can't believe Mighty Buna didn't even score a run on a kid who hasn't played baseball in THREE YEARS!  The Buna baseball bleacher drums are so intimidating!  Next time we play look for the Kirbyville Wildcat Express Airhorn to make an appearance!  Hoooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

I know one thing for sure,  Kirbyville has done their share of trash talk about beating Buna....but ....go consider what kind of teams each  school has played  and you will see Buna has played better schools than Kirbyville.  Until EC Kirbyville was the only 2A school Buna has played.  Kirbyville has played way under their classification.  Sure Kirbyville is proud they beat Buna ( beating a great team is something to be proud of) but after all that trash talk, we didn't hear one little peep out of them after HF kicked their butts TWICE.  Yes' this controversy will continue until playoffs and then we will know who is the best.

I think Kirbyville is just responding to all the pre-season trash talk about mighty Buna baseball.  It's all in fun.  After Buna got shutout by a player who hadn't played in three years there looked like there was lot of bickering and arguing between Buna coaches and Buna players.  What's that all about?

This subject can be debated forever and that will change nothing.  Kirbyville won,  Buna didn't play typical Buna ball.  All but one of K'ville's runs were made on Buna errors as we all know that is the quickest way to lose a game.  Buna normally makes very few if any errors in a game and that wins games.  A pitcher alone can't do it, that's why it takes nine men to play.  I would like to see them play again!!!!!!  As for the drums all I can say is these kids and fans all stand behind their team.  Evidently all that noise does rattle the fans althought it is made to encourage the team not to rattle anyone.  It would be a sad day in American if you couldn't cheer your team on. By the way I think K'ville has a pretty decent team so far.

I know one thing for sure,  Kirbyville has done their share of trash talk about beating Buna....but ....go consider what kind of teams each  school has played  and you will see Buna has played better schools than Kirbyville.  Until EC Kirbyville was the only 2A school Buna has played.  Kirbyville has played way under their classification.  Sure Kirbyville is proud they beat Buna ( beating a great team is something to be proud of) but after all that trash talk, we didn't hear one little peep out of them after HF kicked their butts TWICE.  Yes' this controversy will continue until playoffs and then we will know who is the best.

Wouldn't playing better teams make your team better?? And yes kville did lose to HF twice in 2 close games whereas buna got beat by them 11-0 and kville hasnt been shut out and i know buna has been at least twice (one by kville  ;D) so what point are you trying to make??

The Wildcat Express crew is checking into the rules about being used during a baseball game.  The Wildcat Express usually hibernates during the Spring to get ready for football season but I hear it may be dusted off and polished and we may see or HEAR it at some upcoming baseball games! 

Silsbee, HF, HJ, WOS are all in 3A. that is not playing way under their classificaiton that is above.  As for the HF games, yes we fell 1 and 2 runs short (one by a balk called in the bottom of the 6th, bad call) but it wasen't a butt whipping.  we out hit them just made some small mistakes.  By the way how did yall do against them.  diden't  you get a real butt whippin 11-0.  did yall play Silsbee, we beat them 17 - 1!!!  Statements are being made!!!

Funny you say that..havent ya'll played Hardin Jefferson...So did We....WE WON!!! AND YOU DIDNT!!! I've read 5 pages of excuses and hardly no one other than kville fans giving credit where its due. Kirbyville is a good team...and you got beat!!! Plain and simple. I love it! I read all the trash talk in pre-season how it would only be in a dreamworld for kville to beat ALMIGHTY BUNA...well guess what...this is REALITY and we did beat ya'll...hahahahahaha!!!!

[move]GO WILDCATS!!!![/move]

Your probably going to just thrive on that win forever "gottawin". Because I think part of you is just so happy you caught buna on an off day? Apparently you didn't catch the ec game. You were probably too busy sitting on here worshipping yalls little win.

Yeah so i'm guessing MIGHTY BUNA BASEBALL had ANOTHER off night tonight against Kountze since once of you Buna people believe Kountze "sucks". Because looks to me like "suckie" little Kountze almost got the best of MIGHTY BUNA BASEBALL tonight.. haha

Buna baseball is NOT the real deal. Its REALLY a joke. Couldn't make it happen last year.. and this year isn't off to a good start either. But i wish yall the best of luck..  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't even a member of this site, but I had to comment on these posts. I am from Buna, and understand, very well, the rivalry between these two schools.  I must say: Congrats to Kirbyville for your football season this year, very impressive.  As to this post, you guys are showing how much respect you have for Buna, by talking so much about A (1) win.  I have been racking my brain, trying to remember someone coming out of Kirbyville, that furthered their baseball career, and I can't think of anyone.  Lets not forget the players that have come out of BUNA BASEBALL!!!!  Donald Broom- 2nd round pick in the MLB Draft, Randy Williams - Lamar University, 13th Round Pick in the MLB Draft by the Chicago Cubs, MLB Player with the: Padres, Mariners, Rockies, and currently signed a 400K deal with the White Sox. Nathan Ross - Panola JC, Lamar University.  Leff Hale - Lamar University.  Russell Delome - Panola JC.  Collin Delome- Lamar University, 5th Round Pick in the MLB Draft of the Houston Astros.  Chris Flanagan - Lamar University, 5 Minor league seasons, currently a Scout for the Cincinnati Reds.  Chase Tucker- University of South Carolina. Wayne Smith - Ranger JC.  Steven Hillin - Ranger JC, Tarleton State University. Brian Miholsky - Sam Houston State University. Troy Franklin -  East Texas Baptist University. Wyatt Whithers - McMurry University, and I'm sure I have missed a couple.  Just a thought.  Go coogs!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder