Kirbyville vs. Buna..Kirbyville Wins!

who will win  

30 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• kville
    • buna

There is too much (junk) talk going on around this post. Just from reading some of these. Kirbyville happend to get the best of Buna. Maybe the ville is not a bad as every one made them out to be. But remember. Teams can either start out hott, or slow. Im saying that Buna went to state last year, and regained there entire squad despite two. True, you cant live on last years epics. But, if the New york yankees, or Boston redsox, happen to lose to the Baltimore orioles, or the royals, sorry you fans out there =), who are you going to say is the better team? Who is going to appear in the playoffs. The way i  see it, teams will get beat, teams will play bad ball for a while, but you have to know, baseball is a tricky game. LAst year if im right (cougar fans), Buna came behind from  8 runs in a playoff game in one inning? Thats just how tricky the game can be. Kirbyville won the game, but lets not smack talk about drums, or how bad a team is.  OR fantasise about evadale hanging with Buna. I see it.. When kirby ville makes a trip to Austin, or beats the cougars when theyre rolling. All props to the cats. It will be interesting to see if kirbyville can make it as far as Buna or vise versa, and see this match up for a austin trip. Class is the key. Good job cats, Buna.. Get it rolln

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is too much (junk) talk going on around this post. Just from reading some of these. Kirbyville happend to get the best of Buna. Maybe the ville is not a bad as every one made them out to be. But remember. Teams can either start out hott, or slow. Im saying that Buna went to state last year, and regained there entire squad despite two. True, you cant live on last years epics. But, if the New york yankees, or Boston redsox, happen to lose to the Baltimore orioles, or the royals, sorry you fans out there =), who are you going to say is the better team? Who is going to appear in the playoffs. The way i  see it, teams will get beat, teams will play bad ball for a while, but you have to know, baseball is a tricky game. LAst year if im right (cougar fans), Buna came behind from   8 runs in a playoff game in one inning? Thats just how tricky the game can be. Kirbyville won the game, but lets not smack talk about drums, or how bad a team is.  OR fantasise about evadale hanging with Buna. I see it.. When kirby ville makes a trip to Austin, or beats the cougars when theyre rolling. All props to the cats. It will be interesting to see if kirbyville can make it as far as Buna or vise versa, and see this match up for a austin trip. Class is the key. Good job cats, Buna.. Get it rolln

I agree completely..

There is too much (junk) talk going on around this post. Just from reading some of these. Kirbyville happend to get the best of Buna. Maybe the ville is not a bad as every one made them out to be. But remember. Teams can either start out hott, or slow. Im saying that Buna went to state last year, and regained there entire squad despite two. True, you cant live on last years epics. But, if the New york yankees, or Boston redsox, happen to lose to the Baltimore orioles, or the royals, sorry you fans out there =), who are you going to say is the better team? Who is going to appear in the playoffs. The way i  see it, teams will get beat, teams will play bad ball for a while, but you have to know, baseball is a tricky game. LAst year if im right (cougar fans), Buna came behind from   8 runs in a playoff game in one inning? Thats just how tricky the game can be. Kirbyville won the game, but lets not smack talk about drums, or how bad a team is.  OR fantasise about evadale hanging with Buna. I see it.. When kirby ville makes a trip to Austin, or beats the cougars when theyre rolling. All props to the cats. It will be interesting to see if kirbyville can make it as far as Buna or vise versa, and see this match up for a austin trip. Class is the key. Good job cats, Buna.. Get it rolln

I believe that most people with common sense about baseball understand what happened with that game.  It could be different IF they play again!  Who knows.  The rivalry between these two teams goes a longs ways back because of the proximity of these towns being so close to each other.  I am just glad to see them playing from time to time again.  The way the next realignment is looking they will get the chance to face each other alot more in the near future.  And trust me this thread isn't as bad as you make it out to be.  I've had to moderate many that were much worse.  It's all in fun and that's they way I see it staying.  That is what this site is for.

Evadale and Buna. You dont know who would come out on top? Please... stick to the kiddie pool and play Sabine Pass and High Island. Buna will pick it up, they just gotta get their stuff together. They are playin a tough, tough schedule and cant seem to get rollin yet. But when they do, and they will... lord have mercy. They will be tough to beat, I guarantee it.

Please nothing! if you've never seen the Rebels play why would you think you can automatically

just walk away with a win i admitted that Buna was good and if you go back and read what i said you will see

i said when you play better teams it just makes you better and then this guy comes on here saying

that I'm crazy because i said we would give Buna a good game

when we played Kirbyville it was our third game out with just 3 practices and believe me we're just getting better and

people from Buna should know from playing little league with us for years what kind of talent we have in our small town

you can talk trash if you want but if it came down to it we would win

really now...... evadale would not and will not stand a chance against buna. maybe against our freshman....... but thats the ONLY way evadale would have a chance against BUNA

and by the way i graduated 07 and ever since my freshman year our jv or freshman team played some sort of evadale team and have always beat yall

Guest THE FAN

and karma is right beside each post[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

and i knoe how 2 spel i just don't care

and as far as me being a fan i'll go on and say

I think Evadale can beat Buna

congratulations trophyman, you have won the award for the dumbest post of all time on setxsports. Just because you only lost to kirbyville by a few runs, and because Buna has lost a few games doesnt mean you would beat anybody. on a bad day buna would ten run rule evadale, on a good day they would probably beat you by 20+...WITH coach Terrier feeling generous. While yall were sitting at home last year in 1a...you should have caught a Buna playoff game, then you'd realize you couldnt hang.

Guest THE FAN

congrats kville....but remember buna boys started off slow last year....and kville didn't even face a number one pitcher last night ti'll the end of the game!  the boys will pull around and when they...i promise you from my experience....they wil VERY hard to stop!!  this win will come back to bite ya cats.

[move]the fan[/move]

And guess what darling.. Buna didn't even face Kirbyville's number one pitcher AT ALL! So take your lame excuses somewhere else  ;)   

BUNA WHO??

well i promise you this "DARLING"...when you face josh clark next time...you'll wish you wouldn't have faced buna...thats a fact...ask centerville...central heights..and new boston..and hemphill haha they'll let ya know!

Keep it going boys i know you'll pull around and prove all these people who obviously know nothing!

[move]THE FAN[/move]

congrats kville....but remember buna boys started off slow last year....and kville didn't even face a number one pitcher last night ti'll the end of the game!  the boys will pull around and when they...i promise you from my experience....they wil VERY hard to stop!!  this win will come back to bite ya cats.

[move]the fan[/move]

And guess what darling.. Buna didn't even face Kirbyville's number one pitcher AT ALL! So take your lame excuses somewhere else  ;)   

BUNA WHO??

well i promise you this "DARLING"...when you face josh clark next time...you'll wish you wouldn't have faced buna...thats a fact...ask centerville...central heights..and new boston..and hemphill haha they'll let ya know!

Keep it going boys i know you'll pull around and prove all these people who obviously know nothing!

[move]THE FAN[/move]

whose Josh Clark? hahahaha.

BUNA WHO??

Kirbyville is the real deal wether you like it or not. & incase you can't understand SARCASM i know exactly who Josh Clark is. But he isn't nothing in the 'Ville's book. So keep talkin your trash... and keep doing what you do. OBVIOUSLY its totally working (thats why K-ville beat Buna) haha.

"THEY AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON THE VILLE"

Ok. Look I'm about to set the record straight for one last time. Kirbyville beat buna. Wow. I promise if they played buna again that they would lose. Josh clark is by far one of the greatest pitchers in 2A. It honestly makes me laugh when you are so confident that kirbyville is just some legit team and buna is nothing. Buna would could and can beat kirbyville. They are officially out of the slump and I promise you that they cannot be touched. Boom.

Bigballer you have know right to say that, you don't know what would happen, both of these teams are great, we have played both teams. Josh Clark is a good pitcher and so is Brandon Hillian , but so is hazelwood and he is not kirbyville's ace, they have a couple good pitchers. Not many guys can hold buna to a one hitter. Hazelwood, should get congrats but honestly hazelwood didnt score all 4 runs it took team work something it seems buna has lost. If you know baseball then you know with two great teams anything can happen. Trophyman or what ever your id is go talk on a 1a post yall played kirbyville after they played another team yall have no chance with either of these 2a powerhouses. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder