New Ozen Coach To Be Named March 19th

KFDM COOP

If I had to make an educated guess as to who the new coach will be...........Jeff Nelson from West Brook. Write it down!!!

It should be an easy decision!  But, this is BMT, sometime you never know which way they're gonna screw it up!

They will screw things up believe me.......ex:Hiring of coach clayton never know what savaet will do these days

If I had to make an educated guess as to who the new coach will be...........Jeff Nelson from West Brook. Write it down!!!

It should be an easy decision!  But, this is BMT, sometime you never know which way they're gonna screw it up!

They will screw things up believe me.......ex:Hiring of coach clayton never know what savaet will do these days

I wouldnt say Clayton was a bad hire, I would just say that he made a few mistakes in judgement..

"I wouldn't say Clayton was a bad hire."  Interesting!

I wouldnt say Clayton was a bad hire, I would just say that he made a few mistakes in judgement..

me and my boys at west hardin still and will always pray before games so you know wut this government can go to hell it was formed by christians so we could do that if there is some one on the team that doesnt want to leave the room but we will always pray god bless america and god bless the oilers

verrill is great for the kids. active with them and does a lot for their futures after high school and he know the right people to put in the right spots. all the coaches there like him and the administration there to. seems like aperfect fit. he has also seem the last few coaches and what they needed to do better and hopefully he can learn from their mistakes.

now that some time has passed any new leads on the new OZEN COACH ? I think Verril Young has a strong chance!

VY called the game vs Central...I don't think that's what you guys wanna have as an offense...sure it could be that you were over-matched-talent wise and coaching wise-but I think JN would be a good fit b/c he's a young fiery coach who's been in winning program the last few seasons!

now that some time has passed any new leads on the new OZEN COACH ? I think Verril Young has a strong chance!

VY called the game vs Central...I don't think that's what you guys wanna have as an offense...sure it could be that you were over-matched-talent wise and coaching wise-but I think JN would be a good fit b/c he's a young fiery coach who's been in winning program the last few seasons!

From what I heard Coach Young only held the title of OC!!!

ob were you in the box or something. remember if he did call some plays it was a s part of risons plan. and that game was pretty good till after half till the wheels felloff.

Was not in the box...just have some reliable sources...if you knew Rison, he wasn't a spread guy...however, he handed the reigns over so he could focus on fixing the D!

From what I heard Coach Young only held the title of OC!!!

Naw, he called them late in the season!  8)

ob were you in the box or something. remember if he did call some plays it was a s part of risons plan. and that game was pretty good till after half till the wheels felloff.

Was not in the box...just have some reliable sources...if you knew Rison, he wasn't a spread guy...however, he handed the reigns over so he could focus on fixing the D!

somewhat true

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics