PN-G/Crosby Predictions

KFDM COOP

I think Crosby takes this one. I watched PNG last week and although they were playing the #1 team in the state they struggled early and often. Crosby just blew out a 5A team although they are in there first year. PNG QB which I think is a Sophmore will learn alot this year and should be a good one , but Crosby might be to much for PNG this early in the year. Just my opinion :D

Crosby by 10

I think Crosby takes this one. I watched PNG last week and although they were playing the #1 team in the state they struggled early and often. Crosby just blew out a 5A team although they are in there first year. PNG QB which I think is a Sophmore will learn alot this year and should be a good one ' date=' but Crosby might be to much for PNG this early in the year. Just my opinion :D

Crosby by 10[/quote']

#1 Crosby beat a 5A team playing their 1st ever ballgame....and they are coached by Dean Colbert :lol:

#2 The PNG starting QB is a senior..they have a sophomore backup on JV that looks like he could be the real deal. Last name is Tatum. I wish they would start him, he may struggle early but hes bigger than Barnett (think hes like 6-1 or 6-2) and has great looking form and a strong arm.

This being said.....PNG 26 Crosby 20 Should be a close game IMO

Barnett is a junior. BHFan... You must have left at halftime. We played Brenham pretty tough in the 2nd half. PNG 35-7. Our defnese will dominate a "human" team. Those guys at Brenham were superhuman!

Brenham had very few starters in the game after the 1/2. Being my first PNG game, I was shocked. They are very small and were not nearly as good as I thought they would be. The coaches did some strange things as well. Crosby normally has a good offense and can score a lot of points if things are clicking. I have to go with Crosby on this one by 10.

Sorry PNG "Indiand Spirit" or not, but this is your year out of the playoffs.

I will say this, Man they bring a crowd :shock: :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder