Bracket Question ???????????

whsalum

No disrespect to HF but how in the world does the 3rd seed in 21-aaa get Huffman in the 1st round and then get a bye in the 2nd round.Looking at the brackets last night there were 10 teams who got byes in the 1st round.Why not schecule 5 more games,reward your champs with seeding and avoid the 7 day delay that kills some teams??

in districts where there are no teams its just the luck of the draw as to who gets the bye. Just so happens there was no district 23 so HF gets the bye. Gotta play everybody eventually anyway. personnaly for me there are too many in playoffs now. With 4 teams in 4 and 5A now eligible might as well let everyone in at the end of the year and just have a district tournament to start playoffs.

It may have something to do with money ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quit complaining. If OF and HJ would have won the comment would be "oh what an easy game OF has as it's 3rd round game and a trip to regionals." Districts match up with districts at the beginning of the playoffs. Same thing happened in Volleyball. OF played Liberty (just an average VB team this year), beat Liberty and had a 2nd round bye. HF had a tough 2nd round game in Volleyball against Taylor. In Volleyball and Basketball this year (and next) the best seed to get is 3rd. Personally I wanted OF and HJ to win last night but they didn't. You always want your area to show up and do well. I think both are great programs and both were class acts this year. We know they will both be back next year and probably both be better. Good luck to HF the rest of the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami