*Jasper vs. Hudson Updates...Hudson Wins!!!*

KFDM COOP

got any stats??

no stats, but Jasper scored many more points from downtown than did Hudson. 

Not enough obviously. ;)

Watch your tone MR. We, your feelings might get hurt again , we do not want this post to get deleted, Jasper will be ok.

We??? You mean you don't want this post to get deleted.

Jasper messed up by not winning this game. Now they are in the Tiger's side of the bracket. The Dawgs are doomed. ;D

got any stats??

Not enough obviously. ;)

Watch your tone MR. We, your feelings might get hurt again , we do not want this post to get deleted, Jasper will be ok.

Jasper messed up by not winning this game. Now they are in the Tiger's side of the bracket. The Dawgs are doomed. ;D

WE???? YES U, Jasper will be fine, you just pack your little head set and computer to Lufkin Tuesday night to watch your favorite two players Spikes and BAILEY, I know how much you love these two kids. ;D ;D

got any stats??

Not enough obviously. ;)

WE???? YES U, Jasper will be fine, you just pack your little head set and computer to Lufkin Tuesday night to watch your favorite two players Spikes and BAILEY, I know how much you love these two kids. ;D ;D

Are you suggesting I come broadcast their final basketball game Tuesday night? I think I'll broadcast a real team Tuesday night, Hardin-Jefferson.

got any stats??

Believe me, if you wasn't interested you would not be following my lil dogs, so stick to the computer and headset, let Spikes and Bailey play in 18-3a 

Not enough obviously. ;)

Are you suggesting I come broadcast their final basketball game Tuesday night? I think I'll broadcast a real team Tuesday night, Hardin-Jefferson.

I am so surprised that someone is looking past all their opponents to Jasper.  That is the perfect way to get ambushed.   ;D

Jasper will be focusing soley on Chapel Hill this week.   :) 

Glad you could make it J-dog, I got tired of talking to Mr We, he always over looking our lil dogs, we are focus on Chapel Hill and he got Silsbee winning state already. Good luck Silsbee and Jasper.

I am so surprised that someone is looking past all their opponents to Jasper.  That is the perfect way to get ambushed.   ;D

You kid yourself thinking that anyone is looking past their opponents to focus on Jasper. A 44 point loss at home that the Dawgs suffered at the hands of the Tigers makes Jasper an after thought.

My post stating that Jasper being in Silsbee's side of the bracket was the dogs doom is testament of Jasper getting unlucky, not Silsbee targeting the bulldogs. Just makes our side of the bracket much easier.

Glad you coud make it J-dog, I got tired of talking to Mr We, he always over looking our lil dogs, we are focus on Chapel Hill and he got Silsbee winning state already. Good luck Silsbee and Jasper.

Focusing on one game at a time and taking care of business is the way to advance.  :)  I am kind of glad to be getting a shot at Chapel Hill to see if we can do in basketball that which we did not do in football.  ;)  I understand we will be getting another look at that big running back.  :)

Glad you coud make it J-dog, I got tired of talking to Mr We, he always over looking our lil dogs, we are focus on Chapel Hill and he got Silsbee winning state already. Good luck Silsbee and Jasper.

Focusing on one game at a time and taking care of business is the way to advance.   :)  I am kind of glad to be getting a shot at Chapel Hill to see if we can do in basketball that which we did not do in football.   ;)  I understand we will be getting another look at that big running back.   :)

Ooh yes sir we will, I just hope AggiesAreWe, do not show up, he is bad luck for the Jasper bulldogs ;D

Focusing on one game at a time and taking care of business is the way to advance.   :)  I am kind of glad to be getting a shot at Chapel Hill to see if we can do in basketball that which we did not do in football.   ;)  I understand we will be getting another look at that big running back.   :)

Ooh yes sir we will, I just hope AggiesAreWe, do not show up, he is bad luck for the Jasper bulldogs ;D

Where is the game being played at?

You are banned from all Jasper Games      ;D

I wouldn't doubt it. I have never seen them win a basketball game. ;D

Thats, because you are focused on the wrong thing, you are too worried that you will personally get a chance to broadcast, the multi- guards of Jasper Texas  again I say  to you Spikes and Bailey, I know you get the shakes when you hear those names.  :P :P

Guest tigersvoice

Thats, because you are focused on the wrong thing, you are too worried that you will personally get a chance to broadcast, the multi- guards of Jasper Texas  again I say  to you Spikes and Bailey, I know you get the shakes when you hear those names.  :P :P

Hey!  Nothin' gives my Partner the shakes  . . . well, almost nothing.  I've noticed small tremors when the subject of Texas A & M comes up recently.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317