Liberty vs. H-J

AFC77

well i hope yall come in to our house thinking that exact way overly confident and cocky because liberty will bring it to you and make yall think twice. they do have some young ones right now due to basketball playoffs and whatnot but the young ones right now are pretty good. so i say again i hope yall come in cocky and yall will be in for a good game.

Just a hard fact 21-3A teams are much stronger than 22-3A teams this season.  Liberty will have to play a great game to get an upset.

How do you figure? You can't know this until you see every team in 22-3A lose to every team in 21-3A.  ??? ???

i've never got how our districts always got dissed as not being as good as 21-3A and one of the weakest in the State. please tell me how you know this?  :'(

Yeah i am very ready to play. They dont know that 21 is stronger than 22. they say that about us in every sports we compete in. There is no possible way for them to know that.

uhm yea there is... look how far 21 makes it compared to ya'll in the playoffs and state rankings and even player rankingss... i believe 21 is wayyy better than 22...

Liberty 9, HJ 8

I think this is correct, however, wasn't there.

if this is correct then HJ would be 0-3 vs 22-3A.

They lost to Cleveland twice in football, they will probably beat Liberty in Basketball, because from what i can tell basketball is their sport and they've got a hell of a team. Just sayin!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder