Special message for those recent Trey Burrell detractors

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash

HJ won by a very substantial margin over WOS last night and it included a 6 point effort by Jarvis Benard who, by virtue of his patience with the various junk defenses thrown at him, was 90% responsible for a couple of teammates having a very big night.  I am not referring to Mr. Burrell in this instance, either.  What he accomplished, he accomplished on his own and he totally dominated both boards in this game and scored virtually at will.  At the risk of this post being deleted (since it fails to laud the right team/players) I wish to congratulate Mr. Burrell and take particular joy in knowing that his "observant" and "enlightened" detractors "know NOT about what they talk".  However, in an effort to mollify said detractors and/or the faction that considers themselves politically correct, I will predict a 45 point victory by Silsbee next Tuesday that could be 55 if the refs are objective.  I now patiently await the removal/deletion of this post.

Guest tigersvoice

HJ won by a very substantial margin over WOS last night and it included a 6 point effort by Jarvis Benard who, by virtue of his patience with the various junk defenses thrown at him, was 90% responsible for a couple of teammates having a very big night.  I am not referring to Mr. Burrell in this instance, either.  What he accomplished, he accomplished on his own and he totally dominated both boards in this game and scored virtually at will.  At the risk of this post being deleted (since it fails to laud the right team/players) I wish to congratulate Mr. Burrell and take particular joy in knowing that his "observant" and "enlightened" detractors "know NOT about what they talk".  However, in an effort to mollify said detractors and/or the faction that considers themselves politically correct, I will predict a 45 point victory by Silsbee next Tuesday that could be 55 if the refs are objective.  I now patiently await the removal/deletion of this post.

You, Sir, are out of your FRIGGIN mind.

Guest stevenash

Nothing special happened except an outstanding all around performance by Trey Burrell who, on this board in recent times, had been the object of criticism by a number of posters regarding his ability and value to the team.  Just wanted to let those particular individuals know that they were wrong and that last night, Trey Burrell confirmed that he was one of the top players in the district as opposed to the "4th best player at HJ"

Nothing special happened except an outstanding all around performance by Trey Burrell who, on this board in recent times, had been the object of criticism by a number of posters regarding his ability and value to the team.  Just wanted to let those particular individuals know that they were wrong and that last night, Trey Burrell confirmed that he was one of the top players in the district as opposed to the "4th best player at HJ"

Who does he play for?

Who does he play for?

HJ

Trey had his foot operated on, again, this last week, and played with an open wound on the plantar surface of his foot.  Apparently, this was less painful for him.  He looked as good as he's ever looked, and that's pretty good.  I think he's got a little something stored up for this coming Tuesday night.

No seriously he plays for HJ.  He has been dealing with some personal issues and a sore foot all season and had surgery on Wednesday to remove the problem in his foot and looked healthier last night than I have seen since last year.  It really showed in the game as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317