Hardin Jefferson at Silsbee Part 2 Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lane started for the Tigers last time these teams played.......

He is injured with a leg problem so this game might be alittle closer than last time........

but I think the Tigers will win by 8......

Does anybody know about Lane's progress and if he will be ready to go come regionals......... ???

and also what was his stats agianst HJ when they played..........

Prentice is out for the rest of the season, including playoffs. His injury requires at least 6 weeks recovery.

Lane had 2 points against HJ the last time but was one of the better defenders in that game.

Bullets- If you speak the truth, my prediction is that your post will magically disappear.

nah, i get special priviledges as a moderator  ::).  my posts don't often disappear

It must be nice to be in such a privileged and powerful position.  Would you ask Tiger Dad and Tigervoice if they would support my efforts to become  a moderator?

sorry.  we don't let canadians be moderators.

Guest stevenash

I am only hopeful that, since the results of the game are a "foregone conclusion" that the Hawks do not fail to show up at the Tiger Gym in order to concentrate on the playoffs as the district runnersup.  Why would you not want Canadians as moderators?  We Canadians can delete posts as well as our American counterparts.

I am only hopeful that, since the results of the game are a "foregone conclusion" that the Hawks do not fail to show up at the Tiger Gym in order to concentrate on the playoffs as the district runnersup.  Why would you not want Canadians as moderators?  We Canadians can delete posts as well as our American counterparts.

If you get offended by people making predictions, that is your problem.

Guest stevenash

I would conclude then, that you are offended by others whom you think are offended.

I would conclude then, that you are offended by others whom you think are offended.

Nope...not really

Guest tigersvoice

It will be much different.............it is at Silsbee and not at HJ!!!! :D :D :D

HJ wins this one  67-63.......

Hey "No-look" - you better not look at this one if you believe that prediction.

Guest tigersvoice

Question to the entire membership:  Is there anyone who knows consistently what "Stevenash" is taking about?  If so, could you

tutor me?

we don't like internet mounties.

we don't like internet mounties.

:D :D :D

Guest stevenash

Silsbee wins 85 62.

Finally, a well reasoned prediction.  Even though they are missing a player who was in the last game, they have moved up a 6'6" post from the JV that should more than offset the lost player.  The above margin is likely a conservative one.

Guest stevenash

Yo Nash, your diction was uber impressive and deserving of my support.  You should start a seperate thread and plead your case.

That is a brilliant idea.  I will do it on one condition.  You must promise to proof read the posts for spelling errors and incorrect English, ok?

Yo Nash, your diction was uber impressive and deserving of my support.  You should start a seperate thread and plead your case.

That is a brilliant idea.  I will do it on one condition.  You must promise to proof read the posts for spelling errors and incorrect English, ok?

Chill out guy, I was kidding.  That's a horrible idea.  What has earned you the honor of being a moderator?  Just because you have your thesaurus in hand doesn't qualify you to moderate the setx forum.  You're gonna need a better case than that.  The only reason I even messed with you about that was for my own campaign...cuz if you get it, I already got it.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317