Ozen coach not aware of player's arrest

Finally finished reading this thread.............WHEW!

To all the "hangmen Jurors out there"

I realize smoking pot is against the law.  So is driving while intoxicated.  How many of you have drove drunk or smoked pot at sometime in their life? Even if it was just once, you broke the law.  Did you get punished? Did you turn yourself in? I didn't think so!...........

Maybe the publicity alone will teach this guy a lesson. It amazes me when everyone puts on their righteous hats and wants to do the right thing.........as long as its not them involved.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally finished reading this thread.............WHEW!

To all the "hangmen Jurors out there"

I realize smoking pot is against the law.  So is driving while intoxicated.  How many of you have drove drunk or smoked pot at sometime in their life? Even if it was just once, you broke the law.  Did you get punished? Did you turn yourself in? I didn't think so!...........

Maybe the publicity alone will teach this guy a lesson. It amazes me when everyone puts on their righteous hats and wants to do the right thing.........as long as its not them involved.

Well if you were in his shoes would you sign with baylor and then the next day go out and get high..... im mean come on anyone can see how stupid that is!!!!

Never said it was the right thing to do......... I think we have all done something that we regret. Its just after reading the thread, everyone wants this guy hung.

Lazeek..........I smoked in college a couple times, but turned out married with children...... ;D

I think the kid will turn out just fine unless he gets life for this crime    ;D

Never said it was the right thing to do......... I think we have all done something that we regret. Its just after reading the thread, everyone wants this guy hung.

Lazeek..........I smoked in college a couple times, but turned out married with children...... ;D

I think the kid will turn out just fine unless he gets life for this crime    ;D

I hope the best for the kid........however if you just slap his hand he will do it again and again and again!!!!

I never said he would turn out to be ok but...

The kid is a GREAT athlete with a huge future and he decides to put all that on the line to go get "HIGH".... it makes no sence

Yes I believe there should be a punishment for this crime. And it probably should come from the school as well as the law. But remember when you were young and all the things you got lucky you didnt get caught. Besides we are talking about a kid that made a mistake, though be it a bad one, should the rest of his life be ruined because of that mistake. There has to be a way to solve this without doing that. And to all you people wanting blood i just bet you probably like to see the failures of young men instead of their success.

I hope the best for the kid........however if you just slap his hand he will do it again and again and again!!!!

I think it depends on the kid not the punishment.............if punishments did their job, no one would be put in jail more than once..........IMO   ;)

The kid is a GREAT athlete with a huge future and he decides to put all that on the line to go get "HIGH".... it makes no sence

AI FAN........you ever smoke a joint??  If you did, you took a stupid risk........It makes no sense, but most of us have made stupid decisions

AI FAN........you ever smoke a joint??  If you did, you took a stupid risk........It makes no sense, but most of us have made stupid decisions

1) lets look at the facts he was out ran a stop sign got pulled over he had weed in his car and he said it was his bottom of the line he should be punished by law and by the school and honesty what do you think baylor is gonna do when there hear about this????????

look there are good and  bad players on every team and good and bad coaches and administrators in every school, district.. ozen gets away with alot of things but so does hj and silsbee and every other program.. lets hope this kid learns from his mistake and goes on has a successful collegiate career.

he should be punished in some way or another, but dont get on her and criticize a high school kid, amateur athlete.. hes not a professional athlete and no one on these board is perfect we all have made mistakes in the past..

1) lets look at the facts he was out ran a stop sign got pulled over he had weed in his car and he said it was his bottom of the line he should be punished by law and by the school and honesty what do you think baylor is gonna do when there hear about this????????

Hey Obama........kinda avoiding my question................

Guest DickVitale

Willie was planning on playing baseball this year and they have announced that he has been suspended for the season from playing baseball....THERE YA GO! Is that good enough for the "pot police" of the good ole boy SE Texas system? ::) ::)

Dead issue....Willie will more than likely be suspended for the remaining district ball games and be required to attend a drug prevention program....seriously....thats the punishment...Oh, and he will be suspended from the baseball, gymnastics, and wrestling program as well....Hope thats good enough, cause thats as good as its gonna get....sorry good ole boys of SE Texas, but the BISD boss has spoken! ;D

Like I said earlier....basically no penalty given out for the sport that he is playing now.........PATHETIC!!!!! How does not allowing him to play baseball penalize him for what he did wrong while playing basketball?  Typical BS that takes place in BISD.  I live in Beaumont and will NEVER send my kids to school for reasons just like this as well as other reasons.  Highest paid Sup in the state and he is a joke also!!!!!

Willie was planning on playing baseball this year and they have announced that he has been suspended for the season from playing baseball....THERE YA GO! Is that good enough for the "pot police" of the good ole boy SE Texas system? ::) ::)

Dead issue....Willie will more than likely be suspended for the remaining district ball games and be required to attend a drug prevention program....seriously....thats the punishment...Oh, and he will be suspended from the baseball, gymnastics, and wrestling program as well....Hope thats good enough, cause thats as good as its gonna get....sorry good ole boys of SE Texas, but the BISD boss has spoken! ;D

That's gonna give him much more time to smoke that weed.  Seems to me, the punishment is giving him  more time to get introuble.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder