Which district is tougher???

Master T

Silsbee is better than all these team in district 18. But I wouldn't say that none of these team can pull out an upset though because that can happen to anyone. Center (from what I hear) has depth and inside as well as an outside game. Hudson, no depth and does rely on one guy too much but has another player (the brother of #23) to step up. Jasper, has the best guard combination in this district, their guard can shoot anywhere on the court from what I see but doesn't have the best inside game.

District 21- HJ got that full court press defense, Benard one of the best guard in the area. O-Field, for a fundamentally sound team they can shoot the light out in thier home gym and sometime their opponent gym too. WO-S, the most quiet kept team in this district has some athletes and competes well. They got a strong inside game not really big on taking shot behind the arc that much. Silsbee which is the best team in 3A has the size, speed, quickness, and defense to compete with anyone. They have great depth 13 deep as a matter of fact. Has to be the greatest shooting team in the area (ask anyone who knows about them tigers).  Their defense is top notch, they play really well together too. Looking at thier schedule really help them in the long run

If you know anymore about the teams I just got through talking about I would like to hear your opinion.

Wait til AAW gets on here and he will tell you we are 13 deep. But from what I know one of the player that was on varsity was failing at the moment and got back on the team last week but since he missed a few week of b-ball the coaches wanted him to play on jv for a few games. So he should be back on varsity for this upcoming game against O-Field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124