Sabine Pass vs. Evadale Predictions?

Guest THE SCOUTER

I don't know about this one. Spreads by 5. Not going to pick a winner. If Sabine plays to there pace and level they win. If Evadale packs the inside and gets in and out of the press they win. Simple as that.

Even at home evadale is going to have to play mistake free ball to beat sp

I'll say sp by 8, to many turnovers for evadale in this one.

Good luck to both clubs

I agree with your turnover point court side.  Evadale sometimes has a ton of em.  If they limit the TO's, and come out defensively the way they did at HI; Rebs by 6.

I'm going w/ Sharks to add a win to their record, but watch out the Rebels may suprise u........they have all healthy, suited, & ready for a win @ home.  Don't think they will have big Tuck thou, I heard he will have surgery on his nose this week

HOPE AND PRAY THAT HE RECOVERS AND IS OK

Evadale needs this one and some help from WH to beat HD and they can make the playoffs. If they dont turn the ball over then they have a good chance. I still think that evadale can pound the ball inside and get them in foul trouble.

GOOD LUCK TO EVADALE IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS ;D

No disrespect to SP  :P

This match up will be a good one... Evadale is a very talented team... I dont think they are talented enough to beat the Sharks!!! The game is @ Evadale... The Sharks know that refs will not be making calls for them!!! That doesnt matter the Sharks have to many good players to lose this game ;) ;) ;)

Good luck to both teams

Im saying the SHARKS take the win by at least 10  ;) ;D ;)

Guest Dist25fan

It will be a great game.  Evadale is a very coached team.  Evadale coach is a great coach.  SP needs to stay disciplined if they want to pull the "W".  I smell UPSET!!!  SP does not travel well.  They lost to WH and Spurger on the road, good refs or not!  They need to play their game; Evadale can be explosive especially at home.  Good luck to both teams and play hard!!!  Driving for more points towards the end of the game when you don't need them may cause your team a 'W' and you may sit at home for the playoffs.  It's all about coaching!!!     

Guest Dist25fan

Where will the game be?  I heard Evadale's gym was damaged by Hurricane Ike.  I must say that Evadale has one of the best gyms in Dist. 25.  I thought about going to the HD & WH game since I work nearby, but I think the game between Evadale and SP is more interesting.  Please reply Evadale fans, players, students, or faculties!!!

Guest Dist25fan

Thanks Vakidis.  I am a Dist. 25 fan.  After a long day of work, I would like to be able to sit and enjoy watching both teams play.  I appreciate your usual promptness in answering my question.  Good luck to Evadale tomorrow.  Play hard boys!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder