lumberton varsity-2 v.s. hamshire-fannett-1

HF is going the right way..UP! But dont get ahead of your self  and say they were controlling the field. HF put 3 shots on goal the entire game and one went in the other went off the top bar. Lumberton put 11 shots on goal and we still are struggling to find the back of the net. The HF game was Lumberton's 8th game (6 vs 2008 Playoff teams) in 9 days and we were pretty flat and have several players banged up. We played ruggish in the first half and picked our game up in the 2nd. HF did win the majority of 50/50 ball in the first half and played with a great deal of intensity and desire. My hat is off to them for their great effort against us. They have come along way this season already and I expect for them to be a great opponent for anyone else this season. Coach H is doing a great job.

Well for sure HF is going the right, but Lumberton didnt play their best and when you look at the record in the tourny for HJ they Lost to PNG 4-1 and i think they lost the other games. But HJ for sure took everyone by surpise and they really did play alot better than i have every seen them play and if they keep going likes this their program will for sure grow.

hey thatnumber 2 character from hf is a looooooser.....him and his cute little blond hair flowing in the wind....prancing in the grass thinking of bozy and how musch he loves her with all his heart.....he loves her more than he loves his mom herself and would do anything for her if she just keeps making him happy by sticking around and being there for him in this time of much need of love and support...so everyone reading this please keep little co co in your heasts and minds thank you :) :) :) :) :)

I think that HF definitely stepped it up against lumberton.

Lumberton is hands down one of the nicer teams in southeast texas and have proved themselves in every game they played.

Lumberton was the better team and more developed team but i was really impressed with HF's performance as well.

Both teams played with a lot of heart and a ton of aggression

very physical!!

I think that HF is starting to show that they aren't a joke and shouldn't be taken too lightly

definitely one of the better 3a teams

Lumberton keep up the wins!!

HF best of luck!!

I kinda like number 2 from the horns...he reminds me of a young Heath Ledger!!! Very Hott!!  Even though he's not very good at soccer, he definately has the looks to get him through life.  If only he could learn how to shoot, he would be the complete package.  Young, handsome, and talented!  Well...2 out of 3 isn't bad.  Oh, and Colton, hang to that Bozy girl...she's such a reliable person that i think you need in your life right now! One day you'll find the truth...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin