Silsbee          ====--8

H.J.              ====--11

L.H.              ====--16

Center          ====--17

Reg. 4  West Oso        ====--6

Stafford        ====--5

S.A. Houston  ====--14

Sweeny          ====--10     

Looking ahead(and I REALLY don't like doing this) based on my own predictions of who will be in the Final 4, Silsbee would probably face the #1 team in state, Dallas Madison. If all four of these teams win out( rest of district, warm up game, 4 playoff games) the records for these teams would be: Madison 32-3, Burkburnett 32-3, West Oso 32-4, and Silsbee 28-6.

That would put Madison and Silsbee in one semi and Burkburnett and West Oso in the other semi.

The same would hold true if Hardin-Jefferson went instead of Silsbee.

Okay, enough of this dreaming. Back to reality and the rest of the district games.

(I am thinking seriously of deleting this whole thread) ;) ;D

Looking ahead(and I REALLY don't like doing this) based on my own predictions of who will be in the Final 4, Silsbee would probably face the #1 team in state, Dallas Madison. If all four of these teams win out( rest of district, warm up game, 4 playoff games) the records for these teams would be: Madison 32-3, Burkburnett 32-3, West Oso 32-4, and Silsbee 28-6.

That would put Madison and Silsbee in one semi and Burkburnett and West Oso in the other semi.

Okay, enough of this dreaming. Back to reality and the rest of the district games.

NOT TRUE AAW!!!!!!

HJ if they won out would have something like 37 or 38 wins.  They would be 37-4 or 38-4.  Therefore would be the 3 seed and play Burkburnett instead of Madison.

It would look like this:

Oso vs. Madison

HJ vs. Burkburnett

NOT TRUE AAW!!!!!!

HJ if they won out would have something like 37 or 38 wins.  They would be 37-4 or 38-4.  Therefore would be the 3 seed and play Burkburnett instead of Madison.

It would look like this:

Oso vs. Madison

HJ vs. Burkburnett

NOT TRUE MR. H.J.

HJ and Oso would both have 4 losses and HJ would have more wins and win the tie breaker!!!  Is this not correct?

I understand that they are rated by records.  Madison and Burkburnett would only have 3 losses each and would be the #1 and #2.

What is incorrect about this?

HJ and Oso would both have 4 losses and HJ would have more wins and win the tie breaker!!!  Is this not correct?

I understand that they are rated by records.  Madison and Burkburnett would only have 3 losses each and would be the #1 and #2.

You are right Lazeek. If HJ were to win out they would be the #3 seed. I had thought you guys had 5 losses.

I also was more or less suggesting that HJ would go after defeating Silsbee in the regional final, but not necessarily in the 2 district games. That would leave HJ with 6 losses.

H.J. ;D ;D ;D

Guest nostradamus

There is actually no way to tell who would play who in the state tournament.  First, the only seeding that is determined is the #1 and #2 seed......this is determined by winning percentage and not record.  Once the #1 and #2 seed are determined they go to opposite sides of the bracket.  Their opponents are determined by a coin flip.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami