Who will win reg.1 reg.2 reg.3 reg.4 in 3A

CATMAN

Guest ST4life

AAW do you need a color man for Friday night???  That way it is not a one sided broadcast!!!! ;D ;D ;) ;)

If you got a problem with that then how bout you do a broadcast on HJ's website @ "www.hecklersthinktheycantbebeatbutsilsbeehasbeatthem.com"

:D :D :D :D :D

AAW do you need a color man for Friday night???  That way it is not a one sided broadcast!!!! ;D ;D ;) ;)

Our sponsors are Silsbee sponsors, they like one-sided broadcasts. ;) ;D

Trust me, HJ will get their air time.

I wish I could get a second person on, I am not setup for it right now. My broadcast computer is still in the shop. It looks like I will have to do the game by cell phone. >:(

I'll get back with you if things change before Friday.

I don't know why hj and silsbee just think there going to meet each other in Huntsville again this year. there are about 5 to 6 teams who have a really good shoot at winning the region. i hope the coaches and players have a different attitude toward this because if they don't they will get heart broken at the results.

I am a HJ fan and honestly do not think that the Hawks will win Regionals.  I feel like they will have to play great and have a few breaks go their way to even make it Regionals.  Hope they prove me wrong.

Region 3 is loaded this year!!!!  I still believe that the team to beat is Burkburnett and Dallas Madison.  If you beat both of those teams or one of them in the State tournament then you did great!!!!!  Whoever represents Region 3 will likely be the 3rd or 4th seed.

I hope hj wins the region too, but i just dont think some people on this board understand how hard a journey it is to make it there and escpically 3 years in a row, and that there are no easy games in the playoffs. hj and silsbee both have lost to teams in this region and still havent faced some of the tougher teams..

I hope hj wins the region too, but i just dont think some people on this board understand how hard a journey it is to make it there and escpically 3 years in a row, and that there are no easy games in the playoffs. hj and silsbee both have lost to teams in this region and still havent faced some of the tougher teams..

I agree 100%, but some of these Hecklers just think that it will happen because it has the last two years.  I hope the Hecklers are right once again.

Oh, I do understand how hard it is to get to the regionals. But, if Silsbee wins district, like I think they will, their road to the regionals is not that tough. Just look at the brackets.

As for being able to get to the regional finals 3 years straight, well Silsbee has made the regional finals 3 of the last 4 years, losing by 1 to Diboll, losing to HJ in OT, and then beating HJ by 12 last year. After this season, I believe it will be 4 out 5. No other team in Region 3 has done that over the last 5 years.

i think that silsbee will win region 3.. they will easily beat cleveland.. earlier in the yr at the barbers hill tournament when the two teams played silsbee's guard shannon robinson was hurt (which in my opinion is the best pg in the area) nd cleveland hit everything that they threw up  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124