Tarkington baseball

no i don't think they can. remember we played in this district before we moved up and the only teams that competed with us were Barbers hill and sometimes splendora. Huffman is just on another level compared to the rest of the teams in this district.

Where do you play?

I really think Liberty has a good shot at getting second this year. They have 2 starting pitchers coming back and 2 relief's as well. They may need to find one more though. They have the entire infield minus second base and 2 outfielders coming back as well. I think Liberty will be solid this year.

No doubt Huffman pitching should be very strong but they have some holes to fill. Third base and the entire outfield will all have new faces. Coming down from four-a will help them plus they have a very good Coach that will get them going.

Tarkington lost good pitching. Going to be hard to replace Brewer, Smelley and Joel. They will have to fill those spots with a senior, couple of sophmores and maybe a freshman. Very, very young.

I like Tarkington and have watched their kids play hard over the years. 

I agree tarkington is gonna need help from there younger players to fill in for there pitching last year!  but i dont think that huffman has the district wrapped up just yet i think the tarkington huffman games are gonna be two really good games to whatch!! neither team is perfect by any means and on any given night either could win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder