Huntington @ Jasper

This one could go either way.....The last time Jasper and Huntington was in the same district, Clay Davis and Leland Hand were the coaches.....first year, game one went into three overtimes, game two went into five overtimes.......second year, game one was three overtimes..... game two....no ots..........Those were some great games.

This one could go either way.....The last time Jasper and Huntington was in the same district, Clay Davis and Leland Hand were the coaches.....first year, game one went into three overtimes, game two went into five overtimes.......second year, game one was three overtimes..... game two....no ots..........Those were some great games.

No overtime here, Huntington wins this one by 15.

hate to be picky here no-look but....it was 4,3, and 4 OT's.....and we won the one game in regulation!!!! ;D ;)

Whatever totals eleven...lol  You and Hand were so dehydrated that you weren't rational....Lelands blood pressure was so high you could of lit a cigarette of his fore head... ;D

Nope, Jasper won by 11, after leading much of the game by 15 to 19 points.  Keep picking against Jasper, we like the results!  :) ;D  Bailey was on fire tonight!

Nope, Jasper won by 11, after leading much of the game by 15 to 19 points.  Keep picking against Jasper, we like the results!   :) ;D  Bailey was on fire tonight!

My picks are based on what I have seen from Jasper. A 40 point loss to my Silsbee Tigers makes me think that district 18-3A ain't all that special. ::)

Nope, Jasper won by 11, after leading much of the game by 15 to 19 points.  Keep picking against Jasper, we like the results!   :) ;D  Bailey was on fire tonight!

My picks are based on what I have seen from Jasper. A 40 point loss to my Silsbee Tigers makes me think that district 18-3A ain't all that special. ::)

There is nobody as good as Silsbee.  It is Silsbee, and then everybody else.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder