who is the best gaurd in 21-3a

Guest wos84

i didnt say anything about jarvis... no one stopped jarvis that wasnt nicks job he shut down trey... like literally shut down... lmao... i watch the game ive watched for 4 years... the nets may still be on fire in the montange to bad it didnt really matter... huntsville is where it mattered and you couldnt pull it out there

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt say anything about jarvis... no one stopped jarvis that wasnt nicks job he shut down trey... like literally shut down... lmao... i watch the game ive watched for 4 years... the nets may still be on fire in the montange to bad it didnt really matter... huntsville is where it mattered and you couldnt pull it out there

true

Guest ST4life

true

very true......... :D

give me SR and a longer road in the play-offs..... ;D

I pick Shannon over any guard in this area. And can someone please mention some other guards in this district cause it getting really annoying hearing just two guards when there are six teams in this district.

There is not anyone as good in the district as SR or JB, so why mention them!!!!!

I pick Shannon over any guard in this area. And can someone please mention some other guards in this district cause it getting really annoying hearing just two guards when there are six teams in this district.

There is not anyone as good in the district as SR or JB, so why mention them!!!!!

Come on Lazeek, i hope youre joking.  I agree with Booker T, there is FOUR pages of this thread and only 2 guards have been talked about.  I know Zach Hayes definitely deserves to be in the conversation and i cant believe he hasnt been brought up by someone.  The Watson kid from WOS seems to be doing good for them, he always seems to be their high scorer.  I've only seen WOS play a couple times though.

I actually agree with Laeek and Beeninikes. There aren't any other guards as good as Robinson and Benard, but there are four threads just talking about them too. There are other that can be mention to make this thread more intersting. WO-S #12 deserve some reconiction and so does Hayes too.

Those other players may be good, but they are not as good as Robinson or Benard........PERIOD!!!!!

Lazeek, i dont know how you can say that.  I know we all have our biases on this board but i find it hard to believe that you or anyone can say its not even close.  An UNBIASED observer, Hoopinsider Cooper, ranked Hayes ahead of Benard.  So apparently, he thinks Hayes is either better or close to better for a reason. 

Those other players may be good, but they are not as good as Robinson or Benard........PERIOD!!!!!

Lazeek, i dont know how you can say that.  I know we all have our biases on this board but i find it hard to believe that you or anyone can say its not even close.  An UNBIASED observer, Hoopinsider Cooper, ranked Hayes ahead of Benard.  So apparently, he thinks Hayes is either better or close to better for a reason. 

He is being polite!!!!!  Hates is no where near the player that Benard or Robinson are.  I guess that playing against each other on Tuesday and we will see.  I have seen Hayes play and he is a great player, but he is not a game changer as Benard is.

He is being polite!!!!!  Hates is no where near the player that Benard or Robinson are.  I guess that playing against each other on Tuesday and we will see.  I have seen Hayes play and he is a great player, but he is not a game changer as Benard is.

He's being polite?? ???

Not Chad. ;) ;D

C'mon AAW are you telling me that Coop really believes that Hayes is better than Benard??  I know that you do not feel that way!!!!!

But, I am not Chad.

I think Chad takes his list seriously. I don't think he put Hayes where he is listed out of kindness.

I would have Benard ahead of him, but not Shannon. ;D

Jarvis can shoot better, play better defense, is faster, cooler cause he is not from silsbee, and smarter than SR face it Jarvis is a better human and athlete than SR

Not to mention he is a couple of years older too.

Imagine that some smartazz kid from WOS on here talking about a players age in his first post on the board!!!!!

Jarvis can shoot better, play better defense, is faster, cooler cause he is not from silsbee, and smarter than SR face it Jarvis is a better human and athlete than SR

Not to mention he is a couple of years older too.

Imagine that some smartazz kid from WOS on here talking about a players age in his first post on the board!!!!!

If the 91 represents the year he or she graduated, then that person isn't a kid any longer.

Kid or adult is irrelevant at this point.  JB age has been addressed and was approved by the district.  Enough said!!!!!

Still doesnt deny the fact that he is 2 years older than everybody playing.

I'd like to address this person's statement. In some circles, it is called an "age exception." Age exceptions at the younger levels of basketball will start an argument in a minute because a 9 or 13 month age difference does make a huge difference in skills. But it's common knowledge among basketball gurus that by the 10 or 11th grade, the cream begins to rise to the crop and age is less of a factor comparing basketball skills. Sure the player in question probably has a slight advantage based on maturity. But this is also why some parents hold their kids back, in order to give them a competitive advantage in athletics by the time they reach high school.The person from WOS brings up a valid point. One that should not be dismissed, but at least discuss the pros and cons about the situation.  It's like a college freshman or sophmore playing in high school.

See, I've never had a problem with age exceptions. I'm a firm believer you get better by playing older players, especially in basketball. So it's really helping the younger players develop. So, the other question is this: Is it helping the player in high school who is 19?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin