Best and Worst Gyms...?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is pretty up north...but has anyone by chance seen "the Coliseum" in Tatum...

I believe it is one of the best I have seen ever... 8)

now the worst...ehhh,,,some of ya'll should take a trip to Groveton Centerville...hahahahaha ;D

or maybe Brookelands old gym, new one's not much better..no visitor dressing rooms, new seating has fans basically on the court during the game...  :-\

I know this is pretty up north...but has anyone by chance seen "the Coliseum" in Tatum...

now the worst...ehhh,,,some of ya'll should take a trip to Groveton Centerville...hahahahaha ;D

or maybe Brookelands old gym, new one's not much better..no visitor dressing rooms, new seating has fans basically on the court during the game...  :-\

brookeland old gym was the worst gym in the good old USA

brookeland old gym was the worst gym in the good old USA

ha, sure was and still is..lol courts not even regulation size..ha and those dangs columns/poles surrounding the court headache waiting to happen...

are we talking about the actual gyms or the atmosphere?? because if we go with the atmosphere hj has to be mentioned for the best but if we are talking about the gym then i would have to say ozen

oh and bobcat i dont think the lighting at our gym is bad at all

Man, you have good eyes then!  I also don't like the goals, they are on stands, but I hear the new gym is going to be awesome...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder