Huntington 62 Lufkin Hudson 44

This is the most surprising score so far this season.  It's correct?  Were those two LH brothers inactive?  Can anyone give us a game synopsis?

Score is correct. Thomas Davis had 25 and a few dunks. Ja'lexius was held to two free throws........Huntington is protecting the ball a lot better and their defense is strong. Hudson had 13 points at halftime and was held to 4 in the third quarter. Huntington had three starters with four fouls in the third quarter and had to play a lot of subs. Huntington was 19-23 at the line while Hudson was 14-29. Lufkindailynews.com has a write up if you care to look........

Is Center in this District if so they will win.. that 6-8 kid they have is a beast and the 6-4 guy can go at times..

I'm afraid so..... The 6-8 guy is signed to SFA.

Ive seen that kid from Center play in about 3 games, and being in that area im going to catch a few more of his games...I'll give it to him he is a beast, in a sense that he is athletic and just monsterous in size compared to others. I believe SFA recruited him on solely potential. He needs work being a post man, I watched him numerous times post up either to high or far away from the goal. I watched a 6'2-6'3ish post from Pine Tree push him off the block with ease. He is a BEAST potentially...still I give the District Champ to the Roughriders. ;D

one more thing, Jasper won't get in....

Now before people get they're panties in a wad, Im not saying JPT is bad or horrible, NO. Its just this district is a little harder than people think, with Center, Huntington, Hudson, and believe or not the Lumberjacks. I have Jasper finishing 5th.. 8)

one more thing, Jasper won't get in....

Now before people get they're panties in a wad, Im not saying JPT is bad or horrible, NO. Its just this district is a little harder than people think, with Center, Huntington, Hudson, and believe or not the Lumberjacks. I have Jasper finishing 5th.. 8)

You got that right.  Jasper sure wishes it were back in 21-3a where they only had to play Silsbee and HJ.    :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder