2009's best orange county team not named west orange-starks

A completely unnecessary poll. It should be removed. Oh, and by the way, it's West Orange-Stark, no S.

If you don't like the poll, then don't read the post. You can clearly see the question as the title of the thread. Don't bash the man for posting something like this. No need for the grammer correction either. Kindly find another thread to go spell check Webster.

By the way I think it is Vidor. They have loads of talent coming back next year. BC could run them a close second if they feed opposing defenses a steady diet of Matt Menard.

What about orangefield whats the news on them next year i already heard about the other 3

Orangefield should be more competitive next season.  Most of the skill guys are back.  Losing alot on defense to graduation.  Should compete for a playoff spot in 21-3A.

Orange County will be interesting next season.

LCM has hopes and dreams of returning to being competitive.  A new HC/AD will hopefully shake things up and get that program back on line.  The '08 team was loaded with sophs and even a few freshman mixed in so even though they finished 0-10 they still gained valuable experience.  Probably still won't be the "best" Orange County team, but hopefully will make strides to get there.

Vidor has looked good and maybe '09 will be the year they break through and actually have a legitimate shot at a 20-4A crown.  A great senior class of athletes and some heartfelt coaching.

BC and OF both will return some key skill players and could make some noise.

wos's will...oops I almost forgot.  ;D 

good post,lets hope all the orange county teams do well.saw a sign in the front yard of a home in lettle cypress last week it read  I HAD A DREAM LC-M wins a game in 2009.man oh man some of the people are getting excited over in bear country.i should have taken a picture of that one  but it showed the peoples address  cant do that

A completely unnecessary poll.  It should be removed.  Oh, and by the way, it's West Orange-Stark, no S.

If you don't like the poll, then don't read the post.  You can clearly see the question as the title of the thread.  Don't bash the man for posting something like this. No need for the grammer correction either.  Kindly find another thread to go spell check Webster.

By the way I think it is Vidor.  They have loads of talent coming back next year.  BC could run them a close second if they feed opposing defenses a steady diet of Matt Menard.

Good Post!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder