TR BETTER THEN GG ???

Ok so its been posted that Tyrik Rollison is the Best Qb that Coach stewart has ever seen! Ill be the First to tell you that The Boy can flat out play football! But my mind immediately wonders to last years state semi final game when the broncos had the greatest defense its ever fielded IMO!< But GG was still able to torch them for a crushing 49-13 defeat! No disrespect intended but i belive those comments were made out of respect for SS not from Coach Stewart's true feelings. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE COMPARISON

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so its been posted that Tyrik Rollison is the Best Qb that Coach stewart has ever seen! Ill be the First to tell you that The Boy can flat out play football! But my mind immediately wonders to last years state semi final game when the broncos had the greatest defense its ever fielded IMO!< But GG was still able to torch them for a crushing 49-13 defeat! No disrespect intended but i belive those comments were made out of respect for SS not from Coach Stewart's true feelings. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE COMPARISON

rollison is dang good but thats all coach talk, Garret Gilbert is the better QB. Dont forget the game you mentioned last year was in a driving rainstorm.

Gibert is the #1 ranked QB in the nation by ESPN and #2(should be #1) in the Rivals rankings.

Might want to wait till tomorrow night to make this call.

no matter what happens tommorow night Gilbert is the best HS QB in the country.

averages 300 yds passing a game, has 4500 yds passing on the year with 51 TD's & only 5 INTS.  Add to this hes rushed for 700 yds and 21 more TDS.

averages 300 yds passing a game, has 4500 yds passing on the year with 51 TD's & only 5 INTS.  Add to this hes rushed for 700 yds and 21 more TDS.

Wow!  I think your might be talking about something you don't know very much about... 

Tyrik averages 287 ypg, has 4300 yds passing on the year with 47 TD's & 15 INTs//  Add to this hes rushed for 960 yds and 11 TD...  On a team with a 2000 yrd rusher...  WOW! 

You might be a little premature (probably a common problem for you) to say Gilbert is hands down the best HS QB in the country.  Tyrik Rollison has a little something to say about that on Saturday.

They're both great QBs and any college should be excited about either.

Wow!  I think your might be talking about something you don't know very much about... 

Tyrik averages 287 ypg, has 4300 yds passing on the year with 47 TD's & 15 INTs//  Add to this hes rushed for 960 yds and 11 TD...  On a team with a 2000 yrd rusher...  WOW! 

You might be a little premature (probably a common problem for you) to say Gilbert is hands down the best HS QB in the country.  Tyrik Rollison has a little something to say about that on Saturday.

Wow.

Gilbert will not lay down when things are not going his way. That is the big difference between the two. Also, not to knock Tyrik, but if his grades do not improve he will be playing junior college ball while Gilbert competes for national championships at Texas. Tyrik is a very good QB, but a clear cut #2 when it comes to Gilbert.

Wow.

Gilbert will not lay down when things are not going his way. That is the big difference between the two. Also, not to knock Tyrik, but if his grades do not improve he will be playing junior college ball while Gilbert competes for national championships at Texas. Tyrik is a very good QB, but a clear cut #2 when it comes to Gilbert.

HOmer

Every ranking service out there has Gilbert rated higher so I guess none of them know either. Answer me this, how will the game tommorow change anything? If Rollison torches Dayton what does that change?

I didnt dog Rollison, I said hes a hell of a player but hes not Garret Gilbert...and most if not all the real "experts" agree.

Goodmorning Wildcat, I see you finally got up and are ready for 22 more hours straight on this board.

BTW.. This is for the mods. I didnt mean any disrespect by calling TR a freak. SS people call him that too and it is his nickname.

He's right that is one of his nicknames...

I'm on a blackberry, goober...  It's always connected.  ;D

Wow.

HOmer

He's from PNG

Wow.

HOmer

He's from PNG

He is from setx.....  besides it was a joke.  Pretty sure I won't be able to change any minds in here until Saturday afternoon.  ;D

Wow.

HOmer

That is funny. Seems to me you got it backwards. All I gave you were facts.

Fact #1...GG has better stats

Fact #2...GG has better winning percentage

Fact #3...GG has not laid down on his team when things got rough

Fact #4...GG will attend one of the top 5 colleges in the country, Tyrik will not

Fact #5...Every recruiting service has GG as the better QB

Seems you are the homer. I would also like to say I am not knocking Tyrik. He is a very good player, just not on the same level as GG.

Every ranking service out there has Gilbert rated higher so I guess none of them know either. Answer me this, how will the game tommorow change anything? If Rollison torches Dayton what does that change?

I didnt dog Rollison, I said hes a heck of a player but hes not Garret Gilbert...and most if not all the real "experts" agree.

What is premature about this comparrison?  The season only has 1 game left and you saying that its premature?  GG is about to win back-to-back state titles and has accounted for 72 TD's this season.  TR has game, but GG is another step above.  

Wow.

HOmer

He's from PNG

He is from setx.....  besides it was a joke.  Pretty sure I won't be able to change any minds in here until Saturday afternoon.   ;D

Oh... Gotcha.  ;)

Fact #4...GG will attend one of the top 5 colleges in the country, Tyrik will not

Seems you are the homer. I would also like to say I am not knocking Tyrik. He is a very good player, just not on the same level as GG.

OK....

Fact #1...  Some of his stats are better....

Fact #2...  Anyone on here will tell you he is on a better team..  Just a few days ago I learned the back-up tackle is 6'6" 320lbs....

Fact #3...  He plays in setx...  Say what you want any expert will tell you... Not the same league as NETX

Fact #4...  Tyrik hasn't picked a college.  TBD

Fact #5...  Those ranking were set before this year.  

Don't get me started.  If you read what I said... I didn't say Rollison was better.  I said Gilbert isn't hads down the best.  FYI...  If you read carefull and check your, uh, FACTS he isn't the highest rated QB in the country either.

OK....

Fact #1...  Some of his stats are better....

Fact #2...  Anyone on here will tell you he is on a better team..  Just a few days ago I learned the back-up tackle is 6'6" 320lbs....

Fact #3...  He plays in setx...  Say what you want any expert will tell you... Not the same league as NETX

Fact #4...  Tyrik hasn't picked a college.  TBD

Fact #5...  Those ranking were set before this year.  

Don't get me started.  If you read what I said... I didn't say Rollison was better.  I said Gilbert isn't hads down the best.  FYI...  If you read carefull and check your, uh, FACTS he isn't the highest rated QB in the country either.

Ok.....He plays for Lake Travis. Lake Travis is in Austin, not setx. I think you are confused with Cody Green from Dayton. Garrett Gilbert is the #1 QB as ranked by ESPN and #2 as ranked by Rivals.

You lost all credibility  with me when you said he plays in SETX.   Anyway, Gatorade seems to think GG is pretty good, since he is their National Player of the year this year.

K...  GG is pretty good..  Great even.  I just don't see how you can judge him better than Rollison.  Or Rollison better than Gilbert for that matter.

The bottom line from the "experts" that do this for a living:

Scout:

Gilbert #26 overall and #5 ranked QB

Rollison n/a overall and #27 QB

Rivals 150:

Gilbert #18 overall and #2 ranked QB

Rollison #58 overall and #7 ranked QB

ESPNU 150:

Gilbert #5 overall and #1 ranked QB

Rollison n/a overall and #27 ranked QB

These are national recruiting services and it doesn't matter if TR throws for 800 yds and 9 TD's versus Dayton its not going to change. Rollison is a very good player but hes not Garret Gilbert and thats not an insult. The immature cutdowns aren't necessary in this discussion either.

You lost all credibility  with me when you said he plays in SETX.   Anyway, Gatorade seems to think GG is pretty good, since he is their National Player of the year this year.

K...  GG is pretty good..  Great even.  I just don't see how you can judge him better than Rollison.  Or Rollison better than Gilbert for that matter.

You have been proven wrong. time to move on. Do you even know who GG is?

The bottom line from the "experts" that do this for a living:

Scout:

Gilbert #26 overall and #5 ranked QB

Rollison n/a overall and #27 QB

Rivals 150:

Gilbert #18 overall and #2 ranked QB

Rollison #58 overall and #7 ranked QB

ESPNU 150:

Gilbert #5 overall and #1 ranked QB

Rollison n/a overall and #27 ranked QB

These are national recruiting services and it doesn't matter if TR throws for 800 yds and 9 TD's versus Dayton its not going to change. Rollison is a very good player but hes not Garret Gilbert, thats not an insult. The immature cutdowns are necessary in this discussion either.

Kinda sensitive about the premature thing huh??  

Chill out.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder