TR BETTER THEN GG ???

You lost all credibility  with me when you said he plays in SETX.   Anyway, Gatorade seems to think GG is pretty good, since he is their National Player of the year this year.

K...  GG is pretty good..  Great even.  I just don't see how you can judge him better than Rollison.  Or Rollison better than Gilbert for that matter.

You have been proven wrong. time to move on. Do you even know who GG is?

Apparently to you guys he is a football god. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost all credibility  with me when you said he plays in SETX.   Anyway, Gatorade seems to think GG is pretty good, since he is their National Player of the year this year.

K...  GG is pretty good..  Great even.  I just don't see how you can judge him better than Rollison.  Or Rollison better than Gilbert for that matter.

not a football God, just the best HS QB in the country.  ;)

not a football God, just the best HS QB in the country.  ;)

and not just by us but every media outlet and scout in the country

Guest 5starboss

My favorite number in Tyrick the Freak stats is the interceptions.. An average of at least one per game. I wonder when the Bronco's will intercept him? Maybe the first quarter? Then again in the second? At least twice and if we get him flustered maybe even more.

3 since the playoffs started.  in 5 games he has 18 TD, 3int/122 attempts. 

Well it seems i have found a sensitive topic! IMO GG is A much better qb then TR either way both of these guys are great as u we can tell from all the arguments! I have to agree that saturday wont change much to that effect. All we can get from saturday is a great game and alot of trash talk. GG if he coninues on the path he is he should have a great career with texas and possibly we could see him playing on saturday! As far as im concerned TR will be great in college but Cant play QB at the pro level! No disrespect

Well it seems i have found a sensitive topic! IMO GG is A much better qb then TR either way both of these guys are great as u we can tell from all the arguments! I have to agree that saturday wont change much to that effect. All we can get from saturday is a great game and alot of trash talk. GG if he coninues on the path he is he should have a great career with texas and possibly we could see him playing on saturday! As far as im concerned TR will be great in college but Cant play QB at the pro level! No disrespect

What makes you think that??  Have you seen him play??  You are clueless.

Guest 5starboss

is that your opinion based on what you've seen or based on what you've been told? 

i agree GG is the beast in the Nation and thrilled he's playing for the Horns.

Is this really a thread?  TR is a good QB no doubt...GG is just better.  Of course this could be the Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady argument, but I think of it more Peyton Manning vs. Kurt Warner.

GG may be better.  He may not be but, they're a lot closer than you guys think.  Watch the damn game.  You'll see.

Pelini is talking about possibly starting CG because he's getting there in December.  Will depend on spring ball.

We're not doubting TR at all.  On film they don't look much different.  It's the in game sense and reading the defense that sets GG apart.  He's like a coach on the field with a laser accurate rocket arm.

Is this really a thread?  TR is a good QB no doubt...GG is just better.  Of course this could be the Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady argument, but I think of it more Peyton Manning vs. Kurt Warner.

GG may be better.  He may not be but, they're a lot closer than you guys think.  Watch the dang game.  You'll see.

I'm still trying to understand what watching the game tomorrow will do to change anyones mind?? Garrett Gilbert torched Dayton in a monsoon last year on the way to winning the state championship. Hes on the way to leading Lake Travis to another this season. His entire body of work is and will remain more impressive than Rollisons no matter what happens tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder