Kirbyville loses to Muleshoe 48-26

is it also true that the QB from muleshoe is just a jr.but also told thay were loaded with sr also.if someone has a program please let us know    thanks

The QB is a Sr. and they will lose alot to graduation this yr.  I counted something like 12-14 Sr. on their reg. season roster of 24.

is it also true that the QB from muleshoe is just a jr.but also told thay were loaded with sr also.if someone has a program please let us know    thanks

The QB is a Sr. and they will lose alot to graduation this yr.  I counted something like 12-14 Sr. on their reg. season roster of 24.

Yea I saw that too.. thank god he will not be around next year..LOL Hats off to muleshoe..they played an awesome game!!! Tough competitors!

Yea I saw that too.. thank god he will not be around next year..LOL Hats off to muleshoe..they played an awesome game!!! Tough competitors!

Yep, they came out and punched us in the mouth and we couldn't recover!  Proud of the boys for never giving up until the game was over.  Always left it all on the field and that is all that you can ask of a team!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33