Wes Wood (Muleshoe QB)

urgf

LAST WEEK HE ONLY THREW FOR ONE TD PASS AGAINST PP!!!!

HE CAN AND WILL BE SLOWED DOWN!!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

Exactly...He will not throw like that tomorrow...He will however face an awesome team Saturday night..Wildcats will shut down muleshoe and wes wood!!!

You better hope he throws like that tomorrow and only has one touchdown pass....There is no doubt that Kirbyville has an awesome team, but I promise you that Muleshoe has a passing game better than anyone yall have played so far this year.  I expect a great high scoring game!

LAST WEEK HE ONLY THREW FOR ONE TD PASS AGAINST PP!!!!

HE CAN AND WILL BE SLOWED DOWN!!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

Exactly...He will not throw like that tomorrow...He will however face an awesome team Saturday night..Wildcats will shut down muleshoe and wes wood!!!

You better hope he throws like that tomorrow and only has one touchdown pass....There is no doubt that Kirbyville has an awesome team, but I promise you that Muleshoe has a passing game better than anyone yall have played so far this year.  I expect a great high scoring game!

What I meant was he will not throw for many yards and td's..LOL I should have clarified..LOL oh well.. I think you know what I mean!

As with last weeks game all they have to do is contain him...RC had a good passing game, and no is wasn't as good as Muleshoe's but teams have passed for over 300 yds and miltilple TD's against Kville and yet they are stil undefeated...As long as Kirbyville can make them one deminisonal they should be able to win the game...Muleshoe does have a 1000 yd back but they aren't balanced like Kirbyville is.  That is one of the big keys to this game along with the game in the trenches...Kirbyville has dominated the line of scrimmage all yr on offense and defense and I don't see that changing much this week!

Guest ECBucFan

.....with the game in the trenches...Kirbyville has dominated the line of scrimmage all yr on offense and defense....

Thats what I am thinking. The big O-line lays out some of the "best tackelers ever" and the D-line brings heat to the QB (unlike their earlier opponents have), and KV GRINDS THEM DOWN and wins this. Git er' done, KV!  ;D ;D ;D

kville if the d will slober nock the receivers of the mules a few times theywill start hearing footsteps.half problem solved,win for yourselves and 22aa.

You hit the nail on the head my friend!  If they start hearing that, it is over for the passing game!  Ask anybody who ever played QB or WR!  It throws everything off in the passing game.

It is well known that Wes Wood has some great numbers in passing,And that he is in pursuit of Graham Harrell's record that He set in Ennis...All I can say it is hard to see your recievers or complete a pass laying on your back,or running for your life every down...Kirbyville will not 'lay back and watch the show..!!!!'...I'm not taking anything from Muleshoe, just stating the facts IMO...It will be a great game,but Kirbyville will come to play....  GO WILDCATS..!!!!

I was there at the game and I do not believe Wes Wood is a D1 QB. Forget the numbers , he does not have a strong enough arm. If you noticed when he threw a long pass he had to wind up to throw and give it all he had. He had also had a hard time trying to throw a hard linr drive type pass on short routes because of the lack of arm strength. Most of his passes caught were WR's wide open because of some very good play calling in which they used play action or misdirection. I thought their best play was after Kirby found a way to stop the speed option, Muleshoe would come down the line like they were going to run the option and then the QB would pop up and hit a WR that was wide open because the corner came up on the pitch man. The OC did a great job of calling plays to the strength of his players. They also checked to a slip screen when Kirby showed blitz and made big plays off of that. Very good system QB for 2A but not for College Ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag